Chapter 1 : Help?

Tokkk! Tokkk!

Chanyeol knocked the door. HaNee’s house door.

Hold on,” Mrs Yeon or also known as HaNee’s mother yelled from inside of her house. Chanyeol waited patiently. Then, Mrs Yeon face appeared in front of him.

“Oh Chanyeol,”

“Hi, Aunty Yeon.” Chanyeol greeted her happily.

“Hi, Chanyeol. You’re here because you want to meet with HaNee, right?" She asked. Chanyeol smile widely and nodded.

“You may come in now. She was in her room now, reading some books.. I guess?” Mrs Yeon raised her eyebrows. She believed in Chanyeol because she know him since he was small and he was HaNee’s chilhood friend.

“Thank you, aunty.”

-

HaNee’s POV

Tokkk! Tokkk!

Woah, woah! Today is sunday! I need rest and read all my favourite books today. Geez. Who is that?

I jumped off the bed and go open the door. Guess what? That Giant Ears face appeared in front of my room door.

“Ah, Giant. What do you want? You know you’re disturbing my holiday time,” I said seriously.

“I need to talk to you,” He said, still standing in front of my room door.

“Okay, what is it?” I asked. But he didn’t answer me instead of the corner of his eyes was pointed to the couch in my room. Now, I understand. Hahahahaha.

“Have a sit, Chanyeol” I said. He sat at the couch in my room. I sat next to him.

“Okay, what is it?” I started the conversation. Then, he looked at me with a serious face. Kinda.

“I need your help,” Sound serious.

“Help? What kind of help?”

“Okay. Serious, I don’t want her. She’s sucks, witch, acted like she’s the owner of this world, like to bul--," Okay, he talk too much. So, I cut him off.

“Pffttt! Straight to the point please? I didn’t understand what you’re trying to say,” I said honestly. He take a deep breath and let it go, let it go~

Chanyeol’s POV

I take a deep breath and let it go. Come on, Chanyeol! You’re a gentleman! You can do this, big ears! I love my ears!

“I wanted you to marry me,” Phew! Finally!

“W-what? Are you..kidding me?” She asked me. One word to describe her facial expression now, shocked. Cute o.o

“No, I’m serious. I really don’t want to marry with that witch, as I said, witc--,” She cutted me off again.

“No! Find another girl then, why me? Look through the window, you can see a billion girls out there,” She said. I sighed.

“I don't want them, I want you,” I said with a low voice. I hope she didn’t heard it.

“What?” She slightly lowering her head, didn’t heard what I said just now.. I guess?

“Yeah, I know. But, I don’t know them. I only know you,” I said, tried to covered up what I said just now.

“Nonsense! State 3 reasons why me, now!” Aha, I bet she was curious now. Hahahaha.

“Okay! First, you’re the only girl that I know. Second, I like to tease you and Last, we might ended up together later.. trust me,” That’s not the last, fourth is the last.. but secret. I said but only in my heart.

“Ew! We might ended up with a divorce..Chanyeol,” She said but.. there was a sad tone in her voice. She sad?

“You don’t know the future, HaNee..,” I tried to convince her. She remained silent. Oh god! I don’t want her to refused this!

“HaNee, please?” I begged. But, she still silent.

“HaNee, you’re my last hope..,” I begged for a second time. I lowered my head, try to looked at her but she avoid my eyes gazes with turned her face away.

HaNee’s POV

Should I? I just.. didn’t confident with all this plus he was my.. best friend. Best chilhood friend. HaNee, he help you a lot since you was small. So, say YES! NOW!

“HaNee,” He called my name. I know that he was waiting for my answer.

“I...”

———

First chapter! Sorry for the short chapter♥