Bonus Chapter ✿

After 1 year...

“Chanyeol! Where is Shinyeol? Chanchan,” HaNee come out from the kitchen.

“Huh? Shinyeol? Did you..left him here with me?” Chanyeol stopped eating his popcorn and focused on his wife. Popcorn stucked on his hand.

“Yah! Don’t you heard me just now? I said please take care of him. I need to cook for us to eat,” HaNee started to angry. Chanyeol was too busy with his popcorn, huh?

“Er..sorry? I didn’t heard you just now..really," Chanyeol apologized. Felt guilty. He left the popcorn on the table and stood up.

“You have a big ears but you did not heard what I said just now! Ugh! Don’t say sorry, find him now!” HaNee raised her voice, sounded furious. Worried plus wanted to cry.

“Okay. I’m sorry, okay? I’ll find him now.” Chanyeol quickly get up from the sofa and find his son. Feeling bad after what he had done, giving popcorn more attention than his son. Popcorn is life.

“Yeollie, Chanchan! Come to papa!” His son has two nicknames, Yeol and Chan. Which one is better? Chanyeol sang with his hands clapped, trying to caught his attention if he was there.

“Yeollie~,” Chanyeol tried again. No reply. No respond. No voice.

Krik krik

He didn’t hear anything. He gave up. Suddenly, he want to find him at the outside after he remembered that he didn’t close the door just now. But, he close the gate. Hope something bad won’t happened if his son was there.

“Yeollie~ Kling kling! Chanchan!” What kind of father he is. Hahahahaha!

“Yeollie,” Chanyeol keep clapping his hand. Then, he suddenly stopped after he heard a kid’ voice, laughing.

“Yeollie?” Chanyeol tried to call him once again and there is him! He crawling to where Chanyeol standing at. Chanyeol smile and he opened his arms widely as soon as he saw him.

“My son! Come here,” Chanyeol kneeling to carried his son. He stood up and carried his son in his embrace. He hugged him tightly, but his son keep laughing. What’s so funny?

“I found him, sweetheart!” Chanyeol shouted happily. He brought him to the living room. HaNee rushed off to him and gently took Chan from him.

“My son! I’m so worried! I might kill your father if anything bad happened to you.”

“Correction. OUR son. You wouldn’t killed me because you loved me. Very much.” Chanyeol emphasizing the word Our. He messed his hairs which made him looks different or should you say more to hot?

“I know, right? But, maybe I will beat you. You’re so hot with that hairstyle.” HaNee suddenly grin. Chanyeol look at her with odd face as he suddenly smirked

“Kiss me.” Chanyeol blurted out. HaNee approached him and pinched his ears.

“You, giant ears! Next time, take care of him! No, I don’t want ro kiss you! I rather kiss my son.”

“Ouch! Relax! Please?” Chanyeol grabbing her hand asking her to stop. HaNee let go of his ears. She looked straight into his eyes.

“My wife became so fierce after giving birth,” Chanyeol muttered. HaNee stopped looking at him and placed her son in the baby’s bed.

“I heard that!” HaNee raised her right hand in the air, weird.

“Calm down. Let me sing a song for you. But, before that kiss med first.” Chanyeol offered also demanding a kiss from her. 

“OMG! I want! It’s been a long time I didn’t heard you singing! Fine!” HaNee sat next to Chanyeol after she placed her son in the baby’s bed. After a few minutes, he fall into a deep sleep.

“Lips,” Chanyeol insisted. HaNee glared at him as she gave him a quick kiss. Chanyeol blushed. The Odd Life of Chanyeol.

“Why did you blushed? It should be me but you...Hahahahaha!” HaNee patted his cheeks, in the same time laughing. Laughing because of him.

“Hold on. I want to take my guitar,” Chanyeol stood up and passed by her to take his guitar. Slightly shy because of the blushing tragedy. Then, he came down with his Blue guitar. He sat next to HaNee again and start plucking the guitar.

Relax with me,Listen to songs,
Sleep in a bit and give a yawn,
All of your pains,laugh them away,
Be a big carefree,it's okay

Life might be hard and you might fall
You might cry but give it your all
If you just wait then you will see
Everything will end happily

I always cheer for you,
All your wishes will come true

3-6-5 I'll be here for you
Every morning and night
Right here in your arms
3-6-5 Each time of the day,

Girl,I'm willing to be right here in your arms
Wo-oh-oh,wo-oh-oh-oh,
3-6-5 Our hands together
wo-oh-oh-oh-wo-oh-oh-oh
365 will help each other
365 in love forever

The song end with sound of HaNee clapping her hand. Chanyeol smiled. He put off his guitar aside and faced her. He cupped her face all of a sudden.

“I will always be by your side. I love you my HaNee, my Childhood friend and my wife forever and I love him. Park Shinyeol, our love, our star, our everything. I will take care of you two until my last breath.” Chanyeol ended up his promises with a kiss. He kissed her forehead.