Chapter 5 : 1-4-3?

Chanyeol’s POV

I kissed her just now! Hahahahaha! Eventhough it was just a cheek! I go out from her room with that feeling again. I smiled, happy.

-

Chanyeol’s POV

“HaNee, are you done? What took you so long?” I asked while standing in front of her room. Waiting for her to get dressed. I want to spend my time with her today.

“Hold on,”

“Faster, or I will push this door!” I threatened her. Hehehe.

“Eyy, 1 minute!”

“Okay!” I waited.

1 minutes passed ..

HaNee opened the door and her cute face appeared in front of the door.

“What do you want?” She asked me. Hohoho ^v^

“I want to spend my time with you today. May I come in?” I asked her politely.

“Okay. Close the door,” She said. I nodded then I sat next to her at the couch.

“So?” She asked me as we sat on the couch together.

“So, um..I don’t know,” I seriously don’t know what to do. She remained silent.

...

...

“HaNee, 1-4-3.” I broke the silence. She looked at me with her face full of question. Lol.

“1-4-3? What was that?” She asked.

“Number,” I said sarcastically.

“I know but is there any meaning behind that number? or something that I don’t know?” She asked. I bet, she was curious now. It’s not the right time yet.

“No, it was just my favourite number.” I lied. Sorry, I have to.

“Oh,” The only answer come out from her mouth.

“What’s your favourite number?" I try to talk more.

“Me? Hmm. I don’t know,” I wish she know what does that number mean and reply me with 1-4-3-3 :'|Curious something? To be honest, I like her. No, not like but Love. We’re best friends about 11 years and still counting, it was impossible that I didn’t have any feeling for her even a bit. We’ve grown up now. Matured enough. The time that I waited the most is for her to be my wife. Ugh! I don’t know why I can’t expressed my feeling with words! Such a coward! No, I’m not a coward! I’m just..afraid that she might rejected me and our relationship will ruined just like that..

“HaNee,”

“Yes?” I looked into her eyes for a moment then I looked down.

“Nothing,”

“Oh okay,”

HaNee’s POV

1-4-3. His favourite number? I wanted to say that number first, but he was the one who said that first. I wish the meaning behind that number was I Love You but I know, it was impossible. Why did I fall in love with him? It’s impossible for us to being in a relationship. Love Relationship :'|

-End of POV-