Chapter 3 : Childhood Memories

“Ah, okay.” Then my mom voice disappeared. I looked back at where HaNee stand just now but she wasn’t there anymore. Where is her?! Woah! Illusion!

Then, I go to my bed and open the drawer next to my bed. I took out all of the things that I kept in there. I found my picture..no, not my picture. Our picture.. me and HaNee..,

◀◀ Flashback

Chanyeol, look! I throw my slippers up there,” HaNee pointed her finger to the tree. Chanyeol lifted up his head and looked at where HaNee pointed.

What?! Why did you throw it up there?!” Chanyeol asked, he raised his voice a bit.

Just for fun, Hehehehehe..” HaNee grin.

For fun, you said?! Then, who’s gonna take it for you?” Chanyeol looked at her with a serious face. HaNee looked at him too then she grin while she pointed her finger to Chanyeol.

You,” Chanyeol widened his eyes in disbelief.

Me?! You’re the one who throw it up there, so take it by yourself!” Chanyeol frowned. HaNee pouted then she go to that tree.

What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked as he saw HaNee go to that tree.

Climb it,” Then she climb that tree without Chanyeol’s answer.

Haish, come down!Chanyeol asked her to go down but she ignored it.

HaNee!” Chanyeol shouted.

What?” She replied as she already sat at the tree branch.

Come down!

Wait, I’ll take my slippers first..” She said. Chanyeol nodded.

Chanyeol, done! I will throw my slippers down there. Move, move!” Then, she throw her slippers next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol give her a glare.

Now, come down!” Chanyeol waved his hand, asked her to go down. But, HaNee shook her head.

I can’t,

Why?” Chanyeol asked. He started to worried.

I..I’m scared,” That make Chanyeol feel more worried.

Come down slowly,” Chanyeol gave an instruction.

No, I can’t. I’m scared,” She still with her word. Chanyeol sighed.

Okay, wait up there. I will climb up now,” Chanyeol said. HaNee nodded her head and waiting for Chanyeol to climb the tree.

Okay, let’s go down together. Give me your hand,” Chanyeol said then they holding each other hands. Chanyeol slowly put his right leg first but unfortunately, he lose his balance and both of them fall from the tree together.

-

HaNee, are you okay? I’m sorry! I shouldn’t let you climb that tree by yourself,” Chanyeol asked, worried.

Aigooo, Chanyeol. I’m okay, only injured a bit. Don't worry. Look,” HaNee run 1 round in her house.

Haish, both of you! Why did you climb that tree? Haish!” HaNee’s mom started to nag.

Just for fun, mom. Hehehehehe,” Like always, grin.

Fun?! You’re so stubborn! Haish!” Her mom said then she go into her room.

HaNee,” Chanyeol called out her name. HaNee gazed at him.

Yes?

Next time don’t do anything without my permission,”  Chanyeol said, serious.

Hahahahaha, but you asked me to do it by myself." She laughed. Immature on that time.

“I was just kidding,”

-End of Flashback-

“You never change, HaNee..,” I smiled. She still cute. Hahahaha. I keep that picture in the drawer again and I lay down on my bed. Turn off the lamp and sleep.