Chapter 6 : The Day That I Waited The Most

-Fast Forward-

Chanyeol’s POV

Finally, today is the day. The day that I waited the most. I am so happy, I don’t know whether she happy or not with this. But, I hope she was happy❤

-End of POV-

HaNee’s POV

TODAY! YES! I AM SO HAPPY!❤ I hope he feel the same feeling as mine. I smiled happily.

-End of POV-

●Then their wedding ceremony begin.

After 4 hours [Sorry If I skipped this part]

●The end of their wedding ceremony.

HaNee’s POV

“Pssstttt! Chanyeol!” I called him while he were greeting his other relatives. He looked at me with what face. I waved my hand, asking him to go to me. I see he bowed to his relatives and he go straight to me. I’m so thankful that our family make this ceremony at night, so that I can take a rest peacefully.

“What?” He asked as he stood in front of me.

“Where will we stay tonight? At my house or your house?” I asked. I wanted to take a rest, NOW. T^T

“I guess, it’s my house?” He guessed. Eyyy.

“Okay then. Can we go now? I mean, going home now?” Don’t get me wrong, I just want to rest as soon as possible. I’ve stood up about in 4 hours and my ribs was about to cracked.

“Woah! Why?” He asked me with a..pervert smile?! Eeeeuwwwww! Dirty minded! This Giant Ears! Can I beat him im front of our guest?

“Yah! I really need a rest now! I’m tired! Too tired!” I pout. I heard my Giant Ears laughed. My Giant Ears. Not my ears, okay? His ears. He look so cute, like a cat ㅜ_ㅜ Can I hug him? Huhuhu❤

“Okay, okay. Wait here, jagi!❤” He called me JAGI! OMG!❤ Heart, please don’t jump out or he will see what I feel right now! >< And cheek, please don’t blushed!

“Jagiya, are you blushing? Omooo! Can I kiss that?!” He asked excitedly. Okay, I’m blushing in front of him!

“Yah! Parli!” I changed the topic.

“Parli what? Kiss you? OMG! Thanks for giving me the permission!❤” He said and was about to kiss me but I pulled his Giant Ears. He moaned. Hahahahahahahaha!

“What are you two doing?” A voice asked us. I turned my head to the left side. Hehehehe, it was my mom ㅋㅋ I let go of his ears.

“She pu--”

“No, I see an ant at his ears. So, I’m trying to help him to remove that ant.” I chuckled sweetly. Phewww! Cover, cover! Then, he wrapped his around my waist. Pfffttttt! Can I fainted here?!

“Yes! My wife was so sweet!~❤” He said sarcastically.

“Ehem!” I faked cough. Signal asking him to let his hand off my waist. But he pulled me more closer. Tett.. tett..

“Aren’t you two tired? If you want to rest, you can go now. Let us handle all this,” My mom said. Thanks mom❤.

“Let’s go,” Chanyeol held my hand. I nodded.

-

Chanyeol’s POV

“Angel, we’ll shared one room. So, we must sleep together,” I called her. From now on, I will call her Angel❤ My Angel❤ I see she looked around her then she gazed at me.

“Angel? Who did you talking to? Is there...anyone else in this room?” My Angel look so cute❤ I can feel that she feel goosebumps just by looking at her who's rubbing her arms.

“Your new name. Angel. From now on, I will call you Angel,” I smiled.

“Angel? Nonsense! We’ve to shared one bed?” She asked me. I nodded as a answer.

“Okay, then! Time to sleep BUT don’t do something that inappropriate!” She warned me. Hahahahaha! What if I couldn’t hold myself?

“Okay, okay.” Hahahaha.

She lay down on the bed and she close her eyes. Too tired, maybe. Sleeping Beauty~❤ I lay down next to her and faced her who was closing her eyes now. Can we stay like this forever?

HaNee’s POV

I close my eyes. Want to sleep.

...

...

...

I can’t sleep! Why?! Wait, I can feel that someone was stared at me. Suddenly, I felt goosebumps again. I open my eyes and look straight in front of me.

It was Chanyeol.