Chapter 8 : Jealous

“We’re here! Let’s go!” Chanyeol held her hand.

“Yah! Your hand!” HaNee give him a glare.

“Hmmm. Sorry, I didn’t heard anything. Let’s go! Wuhuuu!” Chanyeol pretend that he didn’t heard anything and dragged her in that Ice-Cream shop. They sat at the table that have four chair.

“Angel, wait here. I’ll take a order. What flavour did you want?” Chanyeol asked her.

“Chocolate and vanilla,”

“As your wish, Angel. Wait here,” Chanyeol answered her like she was a princess before he left and go to the order counter. HaNee looked around her.

“What a cute Ice-Cream shop,” She smiled. After a few minutes, Chanyeol come to their table with 2 cups of Ice-Cream on his hand.

“Yours,” Chanyeol handed her Ice-Cream, Chocolate and Vanilla.

“Thank you. Hahahahaha! Yah! Don’t talk to me like that, sounds funny.” HaNee laughed while eating her Ice-Cream.

“My Angel look so cute,” Chanyeol said with a low voice. HaNee lifted her head and look at him.

“What?” She asked as she think she heard something just now.

“Nothing. This Ice-Cream looks like your face,” He covered up.

“Mwo?! Yah! Haish, jinjja!” HaNee gritted her teeth.

“Hehehehe,” Chanyeol grin.

-

Chanyeol’s POV

“So?” I asked her after we walk out from this Ice-Cream shop.

“So? Whatever,” She answered playfully. Ey this girl.

“Want to go anywhere else?” I asked. She look at me with a pair of shining eyes. Stop being cute! ㅋㅋ

“Hmmm..Mall? I want to look for Flower Crown,” She said. Flower Crown? My Angel will look like a Fairy! Fairytale O.O

“Okay,” I wrapped my arms around her shoulder. She didn’t protest like always.

-

Chanyeol’s POV

We’re in mall now. I don’t see any Flower Crown shop here. Did they sell Flower Crown here? Where’s the shop? Wait, I need to pee!

“Angel, I need to go to the toilet now! Wait here. Don’t go anywhere,” I said as I patted her head.

“Okay, okay. Parli!” She pushed my body gently. That’s why I love my Angel. Hahahaha. Okay, I need to pee now! I left her there.

-

HaNee’s POV

Where is Chanyeol? What took him so long? Geez! What is he doing in the toilet? Breaking the wall or what? I muttered. Gah!

“HaNee!” I heard someone called my name.

“Angel!” And at the same time, I heard someone called me Angel. It’s obviously, Chanyeol. He is the only one who called me with that name ㅋㅋ I turned to look at Chanyeol, then someone behind my back. I turned my body again and look at that person who called me just now. Panda!

“Panda!” I shouted happily. He hugged me. Hahahaha.

“HaNee!” He called me. Huang Zhi Tao, Mr Panda. Hahahaha.

“Ehem!” I heard someone faked coughed. I know it was Chanyeol. I pulled away and stood next to Chanyeol. I smile widely. Hehehe.

“HaNee, who is him?” Tao asked me. Huhu, I forgot to tell you. Tao was also my friend, but not closer as I close with Chanyeol.

“Oh. His name is Chanyeol, my bro--”

“Husband,” Chanyeol answered his question! Husband! Chanyeol! I look at him, his face look like this ╰_╯ Then, I look at Tao. He looked surprised. Then, I feel something around my waist. I gazed at that something. Chanyeol’s hand.

Chanyeol’s POV

Woah, woah! He hugged my wife! Huhu, how dare you!

“HaNee, who is him?” He asked my Angel. Huh! Such a nuisance!

“Oh. His name is Chanyeol, my bro--”

“Husband,” I am his husband, okay! I remember when My Angel told me that we must hide our marriage and who asked what was our relationship, tell them that we’re sibling. But, when it come to this situation..I don’t want to hide it! Andwae! I’m jealous, okay? Freaking jealous! Ugh! Then, I feel crab biting my arm. HaNee pinched me.

“Why did you tell him that you’re my husband?!” HaNee half whispered to me.

“Why? It’s true, right?” I whispered back. I know that Panda Boy look at us weirdly.

“But we’ve promised--”

“I don’t care,” I said. Huh!

“You’re jealous, don’t you?” Busted! I should deny this!

“No, I’m not.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ehem!” I heard that Panda Boy faked coughed. Ey! Get lost! Shooo!

“Ah, Tao. We--”

“We got to go now, bye!” I cutted her off. I grabbed her arms and pulled her.

“Yah!” She stopped walking.

“What?”

“You! Ey!”

“I have something to tell you. Tonight,” I said. I must do it, TONIGHT!

“What is it?” She asked me. Curious?

“I’ll tell you tonight. Let’s go home,” I hold her hand. She nodded without protest.