[Last] Chapter 10 : Confession

“Bye!” She waved at me after seeing me silent. I go to her and grabbed her hand. I hugged her.

“Don’t go,” I said.

HaNee’s POV

“Bye!” I waved after I see him silent. I was about to continue to walk but he go to me, grabbed my hand and hugged me. Oh my god! Chanyeol! Please don’t do this if you don’t love me! I wanna cry so hard right now!

“Don’t go,” He said. I just wanna meet with Tao.

“Why? I just want to meet with Tao,” I said.

“If I said what does 1-4-3 and the words that I gave you last night means, would you stay?” Why did he talked like he gonna lose me?

“Just say it,” I really want to know, okay?

“Really? Don’t go then,” He said. Omo! I have to cancelled my date with Tao. Hahaha, friend date.

“Okay,” I’d rather cancelled my date than keeping this curious feeling forever.

“Sit here,” He holding my hand and asked me to sit on the couch. I started to focus.

“You know?” He started. Know what?

“I don’t know,”

“Of course you don’t know, I haven’t tell you yet.” Lol! Stupid me! I should wait. I remained silent.

“We’ve be a best friend since our childhood, almost 14 years.” He started again. I nodded.

“We’ve faced everything together no matter it was easy or difficult,” He said again. I nodded again.

“I don’t know why I feel something that I never felt before. Something that..more than friend,” He stopped. But, this time I didn’t nod. Something that..more than friend? What was that? Love?

“Like?” I started to let my mouth asking him.

“Love,” He said. LOVE?! REALLY?! OR JUST A FRIEND LOVE?!

“Friend love?” I asked for confirmation. He shook his head. THEN, WHAT?!

“Love. I mean, true love. Is it impossible for me to fall in love with you? I can’t lie to myself, of course I have a feeling for you. You’re a girl and I’m a boy, it’s not impossible, right? Unless, I’m gay. Just kidding. But, I think..” He stopped. GRRR!

“You probably have the same feeling for me,” EXACTLY, CHANYEOL!

“Right?” He asked me.

“What does 1-4-3 and the words that you gave me last night means?” I asked. 1-4-3 maybe I Love You? But, that was an alien language, I don’t know.

“You seriously don’t know?!” He asked me surprisely. What? How can I know that alien language. I shook my head.

“OMG! ANGEL! I LOVE YOU! I LIKEANDLOVEYOU!” I love you?! SERIOUSLY?! This isn’t a dream, right?! I hope this is real. I slapped my face. This is not a dream! But, really?!

“Yes! Really!” He said. He can read my mind? I hugged him. Are you crazy? Of course, I love him!

“I love you too, Giant Ears!” He replied my hug.

“I love you more than anything else, My Angel.” He said softly. I melted. He never hit me or whatever. He always like this, soft. Serious, who wouldn’t fall for him? His cat-eyes, giant ears and cute smile. His characteristic? You know, right?

“Angel,” He suddenly call me. I broke the hug.

“Yes?”

Chanyeol’s POV

“Angel,” I called her. She broke the hug.

“Yes?” She replied. She look at me with her lovely eyes. How can I not fall in love with her?

“1-4-3,”

“1-4-3-3,”  She said. What the heck is that? I blur.

“I love you too,” She said as she looked my blur face.

“Ah, hahahaha. I should express my feeling with words but I’m afraid that you might reject me,” I said. What if she rejectd me on that time?

“Why would I? You should be frank with me. Don’t make me confused with all your action also my feeling,” Hahaha! Sorry, yeobo!

“I know, right? Sorry,” I lifted up his chin to faced me. I make a move. She seems confused with what I’m gonna do. Hahahaha! Should I?

“I love you so so so so so much!” I shouted happily. Then, I pressed my lips againts her. First passionate kiss! OMO! This feeling come again! Ah, Eomma! Help me!

“Enough, Chanyeol.” She pushed me softly. She looked down. I peeked her face. She blushed! Hahahahaha! I poked her cheek to make she look at me.

“What?”

“You're blushed!”

“Whatever!” She stood up and walk away.

“Wait for me!” I followed her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

What a sweet day! Finally, I’ve confessed my feeling! I’m not a coward, I’m just not ready yet. But, now! Ah, Thanks god! I love my childhood friend forever! Until my last breath! Not love as a friend, but as a wife and someone who will always be by my side.

“My son and my daughter-in-law was kissing each other,”

THE END

-

K. Firstly, Sorry for the boring ending. I'm sorry! >< But, I appreciate all the votes and comments. Thankyou! Also, thank you because you willing to wasted your time with my stupid stories. Sorry for the typos, broken english or whatever ~_~ Wish you all good luck in your life and Thank you! Do read, vote and comment my Jackji fanfic if you have a time! Bye! Love ya!❤