Chapter 13

Marinette was rendered incapable of anything as Damian kissed her senseless, his hand pulling her hip towards him as the other held him up. At first, Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck reveling in the sensation on Damian flush against her but as the kiss deepened, her hands seemed to have a mind of their own. They roamed to his hair, she could smell his shampoo. She could smell the sharp mint as it overpowered every other sense every-time she breathed, which was getting very difficult seeing as how much focus it took.

Damian released Marinette's lips but didn't stop kissing, Marinette tried to control her breathing as he worked his way from her cheek towards her ear before changing direction towards her neck. Marinette's thoughts were scattered but had a common theme: Damian. He hovered above her now, holding himself up with his arms as he's lips marked what ever skin he could get access to. Marinette was having an even more difficult time breathing as one of his hands moved to Marinette's waist. The feel Damian's hand burned into Marinettes memory.

But then something crossed her mind. Damian's family was observant and the thought of having to see them after sobered her.  She focused as hard as she could and managed to string a word or two together, hating herself for asking him to stop.

"Damia- Albi," She spoke breathlessly, he relented. Damian was flushed as he hovered above her, his hair a mess and lips swollen. His breathing was uneven as he looked at her worriedly, his mind immediately concluded that he had done something wrong. It isn't like he's ever done anything remotely like this before but he thought he was doing well.

"Is something wrong? Did I hurt you? Did you not-" Marinette kissed him passionately for a moment before pulling away.

"No, but your fami-" Damian groaned in annoyance before plopping himself on her.

"Way to kill the mood." Marinette rolled her eyes at that.

"They're waiting for us, and I'd like to shower if that's alright." Damian smirked.

"May I join?" Marinette had a scandalized look on her face as she blushed, he was only joking but her reaction was worth it.

"I was just kidding, I'll show you how to use it and then get you some clothes from Kyle. We'll need to get you clothes when you go to your uniform fitting." Damian spoke as he got out of bed, stretching.

"What uniform fitting?" Damian stopped in his tracks, he had forgotten to speak with her about Gotham Academy.

"About that... I meant to tell you- but you were sleeping on the plane and I didn't want to wake y-" A hesitant glance at Marinette told him to get to the point.

"I- Well- I registered you for Gotham Academy, you start tomorrow?" He spoke as if it was a question, she was likely ahead of anything the school taught but she still needed to graduate.

"Oh, alright. Then, let's get ready. I wouldn't want to be late." Marinette seemed almost excited at the thought of going to school, Damian hadn't anticipated that reaction.

"Okay..." He led Marinette to the bathroom, showing her how to use the shower before looking for Selina. Hopefully none of his brothers would be there.

Everyone's head turned when they heard someone approaching, but some frowned when they only saw Damian, his usual scowl in place.

"Where is-"

"Kyle, may Marinette borrow some clothes? She has a fitting for uniforms later today but will need something for going out." Selina was quick to agree, rushing out of the room to get the clothes.

"Nice hair, brat." Jason commented nonchalantly, he was ignored as Damian asked Alfred for tea to be prepared for both himself and Marinette.

"Right away, Master Damian." Selina returned a moment or so after that, jeans and a t-shirt in one hand and a bag in the other.