Daydreams:Tessa

Anger.Fear.Pain.All things I used to feel but I never thought my daughter would go through it.She had all this pain and suffrage and I just thought she was a brat.She hadn't been sleeping because she had nightmares and I said it was because she was on her phone.She spent so much time in her room because she was covering up bruises and I dismissed a lot of it.I dismissed my daughter.I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Hardin's voice tell me that we have a arrived.I look around the car and see my beautiful daughter crying looking out the window and I see Hardin with his jaw clenched pulling into the closest parking spot to the principle's office.

"Lets go."Hardin gets out the car as do Emery and I.I see Emery with a look of fear on her face and I go over and put my arm around her.She's like an inch shorter than me so it wasn't that difficult.I rub her arm to calm her down and she gives me a appreciative smile.Hardin walks a  head of us clearly fuming at the situation but I trust that the will won't get so angry to the point of I will have to break his ass out of jail.The thought brings me back too a time where I did have to visit Hardin in jail cells well he won't ever admit it was.

Once we reach the front desk at the office the lady asks us looking at her computer "What can I help you with?"

I speak before Hardin because I know his anger is testy and I don't wanna push it "We would like to speak to the principal"She looks at us and then nods her head when she sees Emery.

"He'll be with you right now."She stands up and leads us to the principal office.

"Hello Mr.Scott and Miss Young."He shakes our hands politely.Emery just sits down and Hardin and I stay standing.Hardin because I know he is too angry to sit and I because well just in case I need to calm him down.

"May I ask what the problem is sir?"Emery's principle asks.

"The problem is that my daughter came home with a slap mark an-"

The principle interrupts Hardin "Well sir she did get into a fight so that is expected"I caress Hardin's hand attempting to calm him down somewhat it doesn't work.

"If you would let me finish I would be able to tell you that my daughter got fucking slapped by her boyfriend, a student who attends your school, on school property and if you don't believe me there is video proof circulating the internet with the #ScottGetsSlapped."Emery flinches at the abruptness of his word and he immediately takes a breathe while walking over to our daughter.Once he reaches her he rubs her neck in an attempt to show her that he is trying to be calm I assume.

"Okay sir I apologize for my assumption."Emery's principle turns her head to her "Emery who is your boyfriend so I can have his parents come to the school and we can have a talk with them.I assure you this will not stand."

"It sure as hell won't."Hardin mumbles.

"Umm H-His name is N-Noah Evans."Emery says nervously.I walk over to the other side of her and caress her hand.

"The football player?"The principle says in shock.

"Y-Yes."Em stutters.God she is so scared.She has always been so powerful and fearless and now she is broken.This boy broke her and I as her mother didn't even notice.

"Emery are you sure?"He asks and this time I speak up.

"Excuse me?"I can feel my anger.

"Tess."

"Mom."

"No.No what do you mean is she sure?Did you not hear us say that there is video proof and why would my daughter lie about that shit?!"I yell.

"May I see the video?"I almost pounce on him but my daughter holds me back.Always thought this would be the other way around.

"Here."Emery says calmly.He looks at the video and says "Emery I apologize for doubting you it's just that Noah is a football player and a good student.But the video proves it."

"Yea it does.And your attitude shows what girls and women like me who go through domestic violence have to deal with..You doubting me just empowers musajunistic doosh bags to continue debunking our stories."Emery says.

"Once again Emery I apologize.I'm going to call his parents immediately."He responds clearly nervous.Most likely because my 14 year old daughter just set his ass straight.

"Yea you do that."Emery says with a smirk.

After a few minutes of waiting I see the door open and the last person I expect walks in.

"E-Emery what did you say that kid's last name was?"I stutter.

"Evans."My blood runs cold knowing that this boy tournmenting my daughter is in fact Zed Evans.I can see Hardin and his knuckles turn white from being in tight fist.

"Hardin."I caress his arm and he calms.

I see a tall boy with dark hair and caramel eyes just like his father's come in and says "Oh hey babe."I know exactly who is by the way Emery's face goes pale making her slap mark this boy gave her even more prominent.

"Don't."Emery steps behind her father to get away from her tormentors much like I used to.

"Stay away from my daughter."Hardin says coldly.

"Zed your son has been abusing my daughter and I will not have it."I say.

"If you put him up to this in some kind of way to get back at us for what happened all those years ago I swear I will fucking end you."Hardin says.

"Dad."Emery says with tears in her eyes."Breathe."Hardin visibly calms and I smile at there moment but am brought back to reality quickly by Zed's voice.

"Hardin Tessa I would never do such a thing.I know I did some shit in college we all did.But I've grown and now I have a wife named Marie and I love her.How do you think I got my idiot of a son who sure as hell we'll be in dip shit when we get home.Also Principle Seth..."He turns over to the principle"I will be transferring Noah out of this school to make sure he won't ever bother Emery again."Emery visibly sighs and I know I do too.Principle Seth just nods his head in response.

"Once again I am so sorry Emery and you too Hardin and Tessa."I give him a nod and so does Hardin but then Emery steps in front of Hardin and says "Wait."

"Sir Noah has been doing meth.For a while now.Every time he had one of his episodes he had being doing it before."Zed nods his head in disapproval and clearly looks so angry with his song.

"You little bitch!"This Noah kid reaches for my daughter but Hardin quickly grabs him and pins him against the back wall of the office.

"Don't ever come near me or my daughter ever again or I swear to god I will fucking kill you!"Hardin yells.He then pushes the kid to his dad and Zed quickly walks out holding his son at his neck.

Emery sighs and Hardin and I hug her.We just stay there for a minute holding each other. Making up for lost time.