Love Lies and Secrets:Hardin

I can not believe they talked me into this.I really want some fucking Taco Bell but they forced me to Chick-fil-a.We're in the line for the drive through right now and it's long as shit."I'm so borredddd"Emery groans.

"Well the line at Taco Bell would have been a lot shorter love."I tease her but am so serious.

"Shut up."Emery groans.Tessa just laughs at Emery and I's exchange.

I see Tessa looking at something on her phone with a big smile on her face which makes me curious as to what she is looking at."Baby what ya looking at?"I ask.

"Just some Cheer Mom shirts."She responds happily.What?

Emery groans "Noooo mom."I am still confused as to what she means.

"Tess what do you mean "Cheer Mom shirts?"I ask laughing at how excited she is getting and how Emery is completely dreading it.

"Well..."Emery groans as Tessa stars her explanation as too whatever my girl is talking about.

"There are these shirts that say these funny quotes that relate to cheerleaders and her moms.There are some for Dad's,Uncle's,Grandparent's,Aunts,Brothers,Sisters."

"So pretty much the entire family tree."I sum it up for Tess.

"Yea pretty much and I intend to get shirts for our entire family."Tessa says with a big smirk on her face.

"And why would you do that?"Emery asks clearly annoyed with the whole situation.

"Well because I invited the our family over
for your showcase in November to see what you could do."Emery looks like she's seen a ghost and I...Well I'm just laughing at the fact that Tess is so exited about Emery being a cheerleader and Emery being so mortified by Tessa being so exited.

"Mom why?"Emery asks.

"Well we haven't seen them in a while and it will be fun."She says with a smile.

"Okay Mom we're gonna see them all when we go back to washington for winter break.Two weeks where you can catch up with them mother."Emery says.

"Well Em your mother is just proud of you as am I." I explain to my feisty daughter.

"But I-."

"Oh no time for arguing it's our turn to order."I say laughing.Tessa laughs a long with me Emery however just huffs and sits back.After we finish ordering and receive our food we start heading back home.Once we reach home we eat our food and just watch some friends.I haven't felt like this in a while it's nice and easy rather than what it used to be which is awkward.We all begin laughing at chandler slipping off the stair railing while bringing up a coach with Ross and Rachel when we here the door click open and see Auden walk in.He looks distraught and bothered.We ask him what's wrong but he shrugs us off and heads straight to his room.Weird.