Chapter-3

LOUIS

Louis walked into his old school and he shivered.This place was labyrinth of memories.There was the water fountain where Liam and him were balancing on but Niall was walking backwards and eating cotton candy so he bumped into them and made them all (and the cotton candy)fall in.

Needless to say Niall was so upset that they went and bought him another one later because no one could stand it if their little baby was sad.

There were the lockers on which Louis and Zayn had climbed on with whipped cream cans to spray the principal just before a meeting with the school board.

Apparantly the principal didn't like to look like Santa Claus in front of a hundred people,who would have guessed.Though he DID give them a 3 week long suspension.

And then there were the hallways where Harry and him had spilt soap water on to make it slippery.Unfortunately they both also slipped and landed on top of each other.

Louis could still remember that day.Blue eyes met green and they were panting,nervous.Louis had never had such a strong urge to kiss Harry before that.He couldn't do anything about it though.Harry's tall lanky body had completely pressed him to the floor.

But instead of wincing at the weight,Louis found himself enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed together.Huh?Maybe that day wasn't so unfortunate after all.

As he walked inside,Lou saw some familiar faces littered with people he couldn't really place.He nodded to a couple of people he recognized and hi fived his old lab partner.

"Heyyy Louis man?How have you been?"he said. "It's been going good Brian,"he smiled.And Brian turned back to the red head he was talking to.

So much had changed since the last time he was here.Literally his whole last year was just filled with music and pranks.

Lou was still the sarcastic footballer/musician he used to be.But he didn't hang out with a lot of people now.Apart from his roommate Kevin,Lou didn't have any actual friends.

Sure,there was the gang who used to hang by their dorm all the time,but they were all Kevin's friends.And there was this girl Eleanor he sometimes spoke to,but that was it.

Louis thought this was because he didn't want to do something stupid like he had done with Harry. Afterall Lou still hadn't forgiven himself for ruining an amazing friendship just because he was too shell-shocked.His mum thought that it should have made him a more spontaneous person,instead he turned into an anti-social person.He basically didn't approach anyone till they approached him.

And although Louis's mind kept telling him that this this was because he didn't want history to repeat itself.But his heart knew that no matter what,it still belonged to his ex-best friend.

"Going somewhere Tomlinson?Or are you just going to ignore the fact that we were friends for eight years?"a voice said,snapping Louis out of his thoughts.

Louis spun around and grinned but then chocked in surprise as he was almost hugged to death. "Nialler!I can't breathe,"he finally got out.

"Well you deserve that you idiot,for not talking to me for five years!"Niall said,but he let Louis go.Then he punched him in the arm, "Seriously man!Five years!You and Harry both.

"The sparkle in Louis's eyes vanished but his heart started beating faster at the mention of the curly haired boys name.

"Sorry,I had to get away.From everything.I'm such a dork,"Louis said ashamed of himself.