Chapter 11

LOUIS

"Hey Lou,can I talk to you?"Zayn asked me. He was looking all worried when we had come back from the carnival and when I asked him about it he told me he would tell me later.Now I guess it's later.

"Sure mate,what's bothering you?" We closed the door behind us,not wanting to be disturbed.Zayn threw himself on his bed and hid his face in his palms. "I really don't know how to say this." "It's okay Z,take your time,"I said.The poor lad looked so stressed and worried.

"Okay so the real reason I left the band was,oh god this is nerve racking.So I'm bi.Simon found out.He said he didn't want another homosexual in the band.The idiot doesn't realize the difference but whatever.So he threatened to tell my dad.And you know my dad's homophobic,he would've disowned me.So I had to leave the band and lie to all of you guys.And then Gigi and I started dating and till now I thought we were going strong,but then we've been fighting a lot lately,and I have all these feelings inside me and you know I'm not that vocal about my emotions and I have no idea what to do,"the raven haired boy looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Fucking Simon.I never knew,how could I have thought Zayn would voluntarily leave us and deem us unimportant!?I should've known that nasty mole was behind this?Oh fucking hell I could surely kill him right now,wait till I get my hands on him.What would be the best way for him to die?It would definately not be a short easy death.Oh no I'd carry it out painfully and long and torture him till satan himself pleads me for Simon's mercy.

"Lou?You still there?"Zayn said looking at me worriedly. "Yeah sorry I was thinking of all the ways I could kill that motherfucking bitch.I mean how dare he do that to you!That's practically verbal abuse!What the oh god I really am gonno kill him," "So you don't hate me?"Zayn asked.I went and hugged my best friend, "I could never hate you.Even when Simon came in between us I never hated you.Sure I was confused,but it was never hate.Now I know why and god help that little fucker because he has no idea about what's going to hit him."

I lay down next to Zayn,both of us just looking at the swirling fan for a while. "Hey,Z?Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah"

"How did Simon get to know you're bi?I mean you must've liked a guy right?So who was it?"I ask.I know it was a little inconsiderate of me for asking this right after he confessed to me but I have no filter unfortunately. Zayn's face got clammed up and is eyes darted around nervously.I immediately felt bad for asking. "It's okay you don't have to tell me,I assured him.

"No I mean,I didn't like someone,it was more of an attraction.At the most I mean,I mean Ii fancied that guy but I knew  could never have him because he was straight. And when Simon got to know he was livid and you already know how that played out.And when I distanced myself from him I gradually lost feelings and then I met Gigi...."he said.

"Why does this sound like a but situation?"I ask.

He sighed and continued, "And then I met Gigi and at first our relationship was okay but it started to get worse over the years.And during our reunion I met that guy again,and he was still as lively and funny as ever and now I'm confused about my feelings its just so complicated!"

"Look it is what it is you love who you love there isn't any other way.It's not your fault mate.Simon's off your back now you don't have to be afraid and if you think its not working out with Gigi then break it off.There's no point in being in a relationship like that,"I advised.This was weird.It was always me freaking out and Zayn advising me,the tables have turned now!

Zayn sat up  immediately, "Should I do it now!?Break up with her?"I rolled over to face him, "Look breaking up when you're not face to face can be a little harsh sometimes but this is your choice." He nodded as if thinking, "I'm video calling her now then,"he grabbed his laptop from his desk an started a video call,I hid on the other side of course.