Chapter 12

HARRY

"Ughhh", Niall groaned. "My stomach hurts. "Who asked you to eat so many gummy bears?"Zayn playfully scolded. "Nialler I told you shouldn't eat that much,"Liam laughed. "But they were so blueee and gummyyy!!"Niall wailed. "I want moreee"he sang.

"Now now Niall,this isn't the little mermaid,"I chuckled. Louis suddenly gasped and fell to his knees. He stretched himself out and elongated his arm in front of him like he was Ariel perched on a rock. "Wish I could be....part of your wooooorlldd!!!!!!!!!!!"he sand,looking straight into my eyes.At that moment I wanted to shout that he was my world but I remained silent.

At that moment I wanted to shout that he was my world but I remained silent

(A/N    THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW LOU WAS SITTING.JUST HE'S A GUY,DOESN'T HAVE A TAIL AND WAS ON THE FLOOR.)

Lou hadn't mentioned anything about last night.I don't even know if he remembered his ...promise.In fact everyone except Niall and I had woken up with a killer headache this afternoon,then when everyone got better Niall ate a load of gummy bears so now his stomach was hurting. "Okay let's jus cancel our plans to go shopping and to the beach?"Zayn said. "since Nialler can't move right now."

"I'm okay lets goo!!"Niall said etting up but then falling back on the couch because he was groaning in pan.Poor little lad.

"Niall I'll tell you what?We can stay here and play truth or dare,it is your favourite game anyway,"I said.I hated seeing our little leprechaun like this.

"No you go.I'll be fine! Just get me something to eat please!Then we can play after you come back!"he waved us off. "No!"Liam said strictly. You're just going to suffer and have homemade food today,"he continued. "But I can't cook!" he shrieked. I sighed,I knew what was coming. It's okay Nini I'll make something for you,I said. "Aww I love you Hazza,"he placed a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek.I made a big show of wiping it off and said, Ugh Nilaler cooties!" "Yeah back off,he's mine,"Louis joked.If he only knew how much I wish he wasn't just joking.

"Okay guys lets go and change then we can hit the beach in ten minutes,"Liam said. "Well maybe half an hour or something,it will take Z agessss to get ready,"Louis teased. Zayn gave him a cool look, "I don't take that long Lewis.Also I'm staying here with Nialler."Niall began to protest when Zayn cut him off. "No ifs or buts I'm staying here,"he said firmly.Louis gave Zayn an odd look that I couldn't really lac and he smiled at them. "Okay then,he said and skipped away.What was that about?I turned to Liam to see if he knew what was going on but he looked at me equally confused. "So um,I'll go change then," I said and hurried back to my room,our room.

I entered to see Lou had already occupied the bathroom. I quickly grabbed my yellow swim trunks,pulled off my jeans an boxes in one swift motion and wore the swimming costume.I peeled off my shirt so I could wear a casual v-neck tee or something when he sound of a lock clicking was heard.The door opened to reveal the most gorgeous creation of god,Louis Tomlinson.But Lou was staring at my naked torso and his eyes were as big as saucers.