Chapter 6

LOUIS

(A/N Louis hun your voice is amazing you shouldn't be this self conscious WE LOVE YOUU)

I'm cringing so much internally.My teenager voice was so weird,how were people even enjoying it?I mean it was kinda fun listening to our old band songs and it was all our voices.But JUST my voice felt really weird even though the guys assured me they actually liked it a lot.The weirdest part was Harry kept zoning out in between songs.Like he was contemplating everything about it.I didn't want to point it out though.I wasn't even sure if he had forgiven me as yet.I really hoped he had,but then again I had wronged him in so many ways.Even if I had now admitted that I had liked him earlier,it didn't take away years of pain.Fuck.I had made him feel so much pain,and that always haunted me,I think that's why I never let myself enjoy myself.Because I would always think of him.

"I'm getting a drink,"Liam announced. "Do you guys want anything?" "Yeah could you get me a beer?"Zayn asked.Harry and I agreed with him. "Wait Lili I'm coming with you,I want fooooodddd,"Niall said. "Didn't you just eat?You did mention you came from the dining hall,"Zayn said confused. "You have no idea about the depths of his appetite,"Liam said fondly."That's true,"Niall laughed. "Glad to see some things haven't changed,"Zayn said.The two of them waded through the crowd to the tables.

"So you recognise anyone?"Zayn asked as he jutted his head towards the crowd. "Well I saw my old lab partner Brian today,"I said. "Yeah and I saw Ed,"Harry said. "Oh you mean that guy who had that HUGEEE crush on you when we were in school?"Zayn teased,waggling his eyebrows.Harry groaned and face palmed and I felt a growing pit in my stomach. "Ed's a cool guy but that's it.He actually called me a couple of times over the past few years,"Harry said. 

Just then Niall and Liam appeared.Liam was holding up 4 bottles of beer while Niall was trying to talk with his mouth full causing Liam to frown and laugh at the same time which of course made the others laugh too. "Here let me help,"Haz said trying to take the bottles from Liam's hand.But of course that clumsy kid somehow tripped over his own feet and landed on the floor.I tried and failed to bite back a laugh as he looked around,disoriented.I had to admit he looked so adorable staring at me with those gorgeous green eyes,they sparkled in the lights and they were the eyes that actually made me realise what twinkle in your eyes meant.Wait what?I need to get a grip on myself.Otherwise he might find out I still like him...and then he's leave me like I left him.I know it's selfish but I have these stupid things called feelings.

Harry pouted,and the only thing I could think of is how kissable his lips are.Wow I really need to learn to control my emotions. "Are you guys gonno stand there laughing or help me up?"he whined.Without even thinking I held my arm out and Harry looked at me quizzically.I wonder why that is?Anyway,he gripped my hand and I felt tingles run down my arms.How did he still have such an effect on me.It's like every time we touched I'd get this kind of rush.Huh?Those would be good song lyrics.

Harry got up and his face was still a little heated from his whole accident but he laughed it off and grabbed a beer from Li.The rest of the dance went about with hardly anything worthwhile.Oh except our principal slipped on spilt beer.But you know what they say...no point crying over spilt drink.

I still had no idea WHY we had a dance party in the middle of the day..but ehh our school was weird.We had a lot of time now to just hang around and talk so the five of us decided to go to our old meeting spot under this tree behind school.As we reached Zayn let out a sigh, "Woahhh,I haven't been here since..you know."After Zayn had left the band he had stopped meeting us here,instead he opted to hang with Gigi in one of the empty classrooms.