Chapter 13

HARRY

I had no idea why Lou was acting so bi polar.One moment he was scowling and annoyed and the next he was being his usual charming self.I like all sides of Lou so I didn't actually mind,but I could tell Nick wasn't as comfortable.He could at least try to make him feel a bit welcome.Couldn't he?

We were strolling along the shops and we saw this restaurant called 17 black and decided to stop there for lunch.It was quite pretty and it had the centerpiece if this stag with massive antlers and a heart.It was really pretty,carved out of mahogany.

"Would you like a table?"a waitress asked us. "No we came to a restaurant to sit on the ceiling,"Louis muttered under his breath.I couldn't help it and a squeak came out of my mouth.Louis looked at me and raised his eyebrows,smirking. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.Liam apparently heard us because he turned around and gave us a glare and smiled politely at the waiter, "Yes a table for four please."

The waitress looked at us apologetically, "Oh we don't have a table for four.But we have a bigger table at the back,would you want to take it?"Liam looked at all of us questioningly and we all just shrugged. "Okay,we'll take it,"he answered.

The waitress nodded and took us to a long twelve seater table. "Before I leave could I ask you one thing?"she asked. "Yeah,"Liam replied. "Are you Liam Payne?"she asks. "Yes I am!"he smiled.Suddenly she let out a ear piercing screech and we all had to bury our heads in our hands to save our eardrums. "Can I have your autograph?"she begged. "Sure love,"he chuckled and signed the piece of paper she was holding out.She engulfed him in a hug and ran off,it basically surprised the shit out of Liam because he looked spooked.

I smiled to myself,sometimes I forgot Liam was famous.How strange it must be for strangers begging to have their picture taken with you and begging for your autographs.In alternate universe maybe,hmm.

"I wanna sit at the head of the table!"Liam exclaimed like a little child. "No I do!"Nick said.The two of them were really getting along so it didn't feel weird. "No me!"I exclaimed.I actually wanted to sit next to Lou but I can participate in a deadly competition with a boxer and a person I've known for a few days for a chair.

"Harry's getting the head!"Louis interrupted,causing Liam and Nick to halt in their tracks and me to let out this bark of laughter. "Ha!"was out of my mouth before I could stop it.I turned to my boo bear who was smirking at me with laughing eyes. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"I swallowed,I refused to let my dirty fantasies get the best of me.

Louis shrugged as if he'd thought about it a lot, "Well I do suck and swallow well."I choked on my spit and Liam and Nick made gagging noises. "Could you please word fuck somewhere else or I might lose my appetite,"Liam chided. "Word fuck?"Louis laughed,taking a seat. "We're just...enjoying,right Haz?"he winked at me.I cooled myself down before sitting at the head,Louis' right and saying, "Right."

Liam rolled his eyes and sat opposite Lou and Nick sat next to him,not before scowling in Lou's direction.What was that about?

"Now if you guys can stop with your heart eyes could you tell me what you would like to eat?"Liam teased. "You,"I whispered subtly to Lou and his breath hitched.Maybe I could have fun with this today. Another waitress approached us and asked us what we wanted to order. "I'll have a burger with fries,"Louis said. "Same for me,"Nick answered.Well at least they were agreeing on something now.

"I'll have the alfredo chicken,"Liam said. "I'll have a caesar salad."I informed her. "Ugh leaves,"Louis commented,his nose scrunching up in that adorable way. "I will force you to eat my leaves,"I threatened him. "I'd rather eat something else of yours,"he said and gazed at me innocently.My eyes widened and I swear I couldn't breathe. "Why are you so shocked?I meant the marshmallows you have stuffed in your suitcase,"he smirked and reached for his glass of water.