Chapter 14

(A/N THE FINAL CHAPTER GUYSS I'M SO EXCITTEEDD!! THANKS TO THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS READ THIS AND VOTE AND COMMENT ETC.YOU GUYS REALLY MOTIVATE ME!)

LOUIS

It was Niall!Zayn liked Niall!I think my jaw was on the floor.The two boys got up really flustered and stuff and Niall kept looking at Zayn but Z wouldn't look him in the eye. "I'll help Liam get everything out for truth or dare,"he squeaked.And then he ran out,he fucking ran out!Poor Nialler kept looking back at him with a hurt look in his eyes.

"Wh-wha-?"Harry said,startled. "What happened?Nini are you okay?"he was immediately at Niall's side and giving him a side hug while our blonde little leprechaun sniffled. "I'm fine,"he choked out,but we could tell he really wasn't. "Nothing was happening,nothing was about to happen,nothing will happen,"he said,choking back sobs. "I-I should go,you guys got me food?I thought Harry was supposed to cook me something?"he said. Harry comfortingly pat his back and I went to his other side and gave him a hug, "We thought you're stomach could handle a little fancy food,"I smiled at him. 

I handed him the bag of food and he almost dived into it but ten bit his lip sheepishly,"I g-guess I should share with Zayn..yeah?"Wow he was so brave.

NIALL (SURPRISE!)

I took in a shaky breath and knocked on Liam's door.I honestly had no idea what had happened.One moment Zayn was taking care of me,telling me silly stories so I forget my stomach ache,the next moment we were leaning into each other,I'm sure he started it,but it's not like I stopped it!And he wasn't even gay!Hell even I'm not gay!

Liam opened the door and broke out into a grin, "Nialler!How are you?"At first I thought Zayn must've told him but then I realised he was talking about my stomach ache. "Oh,I'm better now.I actually came to give Zayn the food you guys got,"I shifted from one foot to another because that wasn't the only reason I was here.

Liam opened the door wider and ushered me inside.My eyes immediately caught sight of my raven haired friend. "Niall-you're..uh here?"he choked out. "Um uh yeah," Liam cleared his throat, "You know I can read a room right?If you guys need to talk about something you can just ask me to leave."My eyes flickered to Z.He was naturally so shy,would he even want to talk to me about this?He completely surprised me by saying, "Yeah I need to..I need to make something right,"he mumbled.Liam wasted no time in hastily leaving and I didn't exactly blame him.

I looked at my shoes,shuffling my feet.Fuck,what if Zayn said he didn't want to talk to me anymore!I was torn the last time he  did that,but he was under Simon then!Now what would happen!? "Niall,"he said softly.I couldn't meet his gaze,not after he ran out like that,was he disgusted by me? "Nini,"he murmured again. "He was trying to soften the blow of when he would say he didn't want to befriends anymore. "Nialler,"this time his breath tickled my face,I gasped,when had he gotten so close?!He gently lifted my chin with his finger,causing me to look in his gorgeous eyes. "At least look at me Ni,"he mumbled.

"I don't think I can look you in the eye when you tell me you want nothing to do with me,"I admittingly whispered.Zayn looked like he had been slapped, "You actually thought I would do that!"Zayn exclaimed.I kept silent,I had no idea what to say.Zayn shook his head in disbelief,"You did,didn't you?!"

"Look,I'm sorry Z.But I was so scared!"Suddenly Zayn turns livid,"Scared!You were scared!Niall do you know how scary it is to have feelings for your straight best friend when you thought you were straight yourself!It's like a rabbit wanting to date a tiger!"

My mind was going through so much.Zayn wasn't straight!He liked me..in a romantic way?He wanted us to date!?How long did he like me?He wanted to date me?But what came out of my mouth was,