five

"Okay, everyone! Do you have your bags?" Remus yelled from downstairs

"Okay, everyone! Do you have your bags?" Remus yelled from downstairs. All the children brought their suitcases down the stairs. (Thankfully, the past people had enough money in their banks to supply the newcomers with basic school supplies). Teddy smiled at his father, who gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder and left to help his mother carry the suitcases near the fireplace.

"So here is the plan, the future kids will go to Hogwarts by floo so Dumbledore can introduce them. And the rest are going to follow me," Mad-Eye announced, separating the children. Sirius quickly turned into a black dog while Delphi quickly picked up her cat.

"Isn't this the year with that nutter, Umbridge?" Regulus II whispered. Unfortunately, Roxanne nodded, "I heard awful stories about her from dad. I can't believe we came to 1995 of all years!"

"Cheer up, we have Tom here. And we can finally prove her wrong since he's living proof that Voldemort is back," hinted Scorpius. The blond boy's head turned as the fire from the fireplace erupted into green flames.

"I'm guessing you all know how to use floo powder," Arthur said. They all nodded as the eldest Weasley and Lucy stepped into the flames.

"Hogwarts, Headmaster's office!" Arthur yelled, dropping the floo powder. In a split second, he and Lily disappeared into thin air. Dominique smirked as she, Hugo and Delphi stepped into the fire. Hugo blushed slightly as his shoulder caressed against Delphi's. Dominique yelled, dropping the floo powder and the green flames erupted; with that, they also disappeared.

One by one, each child left Grimmauld Place until finally three were left. "What will you two be doing?" Tom II queried, turning his head to look at Victoire and Teddy.

"I'll be working with my parents and Alastair since I'm a training Auror and Victoire will train as a nurse in St Mungos," Teddy replied. Tom II nodded, stepping into the fireplace.

"Hogwarts, Headmaster's office!" he yelled at the top of his voice. Instantaneously, he disappeared, sending him all the way to Hogwarts. Once he got there, he stumbled out of the fireplace, but Albus II caught him, "Easy there, mate."

"Thanks," Tom II smiled, steadying himself. He quickly brushed the ashes off of his Hufflepuff uniform, joining his friends. "Welcome everyone. I'm sure you all know the way around this castle," Dumbledore chuckled.

"Are we going to pretend to be transfer students?" Rose asked politely.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Dumbledore smiled as his eyes twinkled.

"How do his eyes twinkle like that?" Louis whispered to Fred II.

"I have no idea..." Fred II replied. Delphi tapped them both on the shoulder (with Missy on her shoulder) and grabbed their attention, "See? I can do it too!" she whispered. Her eyes started to twinkle and the pair of boys gasped.

"I'll simply just say that you're from the future! Now that's fun!" Dumbledore beamed at the children. They all looked at the headmaster in shock; no disguise? No made-up story? "Don't worry if you think it'll change the timeline. I know just the spell to fix that," Dumbledore reassured the children. For plot convenience of course.