thirty-one

2020 -  y'all they wildin-

McGonagall walked through the halls of Hogwarts, the children and the adults walking after the headmistress. "Are you sure there's no way? There has to be!" Harry pleaded with the headmistress.

"I'm sorry, Mr Potter. I've read many books on time-travelling and the way you all summoned the chanced to create another time-turner the first time, can only be done once," McGonagall explained as they entered the headmistress' office. The other portraits of previous headmasters and headmistresses turned to stare in confusion at the large group of adults and children.

"Is there anything wrong, Minerva?" Dumbledore turned away from the chat he was having with Headmaster Dippet and Headmaster Snape.

"The children created a bond between father and son. Naturally, they'd have only one time-turner to get back in time," McGonagall explained. "However, they had created a spare time-turner, resulting in two of them travelling back in time..."

"...But a spare time-turner can only be used once," the portrait of Snape finished. McGonagall nodded sadly.

"Do you know why they went back in time?" Molly asked Teddy.

Teddy nodded, "They wanted to bring the others back so we set out a plan for them to travel to the year 1942."

"Why 1942?" Ron asked.

"Because that was the year Tom Riddle made his first Horcrux," Hermione informed them, "They're trying to prevent Voldemort's creation of his first Horcrux in order to bring the deceased back!"

The adults glanced at each other; the puzzle was beginning to be pieced...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

James II closed the lid of the toilet seat and sat in the bathroom stall of Hogwarts, holding a piece of paper. He was in a stall in between two others. "Hey? You wanna see a pic of my cock?" James II asked, turning to the man on the right.

"Hell no!" Fred II replied. James II shoved the piece of paper to Fred's II stall, which was the picture of a male chicken. Both boys fell silent for a split second.

"That's a chicken, motherfucker."

James II sniggered as he turned to the stall on his left. "Hey, you wanna see a pic of my cock?" James II asked.

"Hell yeah," Tobias replied. James II slid the same picture of the male chicken over to Tobias' stall. Tobias hastily picked it up, crumpled it into a ball and then roughly threw it at James' II face.

"You fucking fraud!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Outside McGonagall's office, some of the children stood outside, waiting for the news. "Dominique? You actually came here? But you said you felt sick because of the teleporting from the time-turner?" Louis said as the aforementioned walked through the corridor.