eleven

2020 - yes, the corona is still giving us bullshit

"Our children could be anywhere! They may have been caught by Lord Voldemort already!" Hermione cried as Ron tried to comfort his wife.

"I'm sure they're doing alright, Hermione-" Harry's phone rang. He didn't think twice before answering the call.

"Who is it?" George asked. Harry put the phone on speaker so the rest of the adults could hear what the person was saying. "Dad? Is this the right number?" James' II voice talked through the speaker.

"Yes, James this is the right number," Harry said calmly (not Dumbledore's version of calm, lmao).

"Oh, my baby! Are you okay? Are you all safe?" Ginny snatched the phone, desperately talking to her eldest son.

"Yeah, but there's one problem, I can't seem to find my glasses and when I ask for help, people just ignore me! But don't worry, I'm playing chess with Uncle Ron," You could obviously tell who was going to win that match of chess, considering the fact James II was practically blind. Older Ron's head perked up.

"Or really, who's winning?" the older Ron asked.

"No idea, I'm practically blind, remember?" James II laughed.

"Don't worry, older me. I'm winning... Checkmate!" a younger Ron yelled from the other side of the phone. The older Ron chuckled, feeling a little nostalgic of his younger years.

"Is everyone okay, though?" Angelina asked through the phone.

"Hello, older me!" a young Angelina giggled through the end of the phone. Dominique and Lucy started to giggle with the girl on the other side. "Oh, hello," Angelina was a bit taken aback.

"Am I there? Oh, giddy!" young Astoria clapped as she talked through the phone. An older Astoria laughed as she took the phone, "Why, hello!"

"What's going on here? You know you're not allowed to-" a young Draco was about to snobbishly take some points off of the other houses when Delphi shoved the phone to him. "Hi, Draco, well me," an older Draco chuckled with a calm voice.

The younger Draco was taken aback, "Oh, um hi-"

"MY MOBILE DATA IS RUNNING OUT BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU! THE CALL IS ENDING NOW, BYE!" Tobias abruptly ended the call. The room turned into abrupt silence before they all started to burst into laughter.

"Our children really are something else," Percy wiped a tear.

George finished laughing, clutching his stomach in pain, "You got that right, brother."

"Okay, let's be serious now!" Hermione stood up, silencing all of them. Throughout the years, they all knew not to mess with a serious Hermione Granger. "We need a way to get another time turner. And an efficient way to get the children out."