twenty-four

1975 - In which Tobias and James II become parents, lmao

"JAMES, YOU IDIOT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP STAINING MY CLOTHES WITH EVERYTHING YOU SEE?!" Tobias screamed at the top of his throat once Tom's II call ended.

"It's not MY fault! Regulus pushed me IN THE SHIN OF ALL PLACES!" James II yelled as Teddy and Lily watched the three boys quarrel from afar.

"ME?! I DIDN'T DO SHIT-!" Regulus II yelled.

Teddy sighed as he watched the argument progress. "What am I supposed to do with them?" He asked Lily. The redhead thought for a moment, then leaned in and whispered something in the blue-haired boy's ear. "Perfect!" Teddy smiled.

The young man walked to the three, grabbing their attention. "Enough! You three have caused quite a lot of trouble today!" Teddy stopped them.

"But he-!"

"Nope! I don't want to hear it! Instead, I want you three to follow me," Teddy left the room. The three boys glanced at each other, then ran after the taller boy.

"Where are we going, Teddy?" Regulus II asked.

Teddy looked down at the younger boy, "You'll see."

The four boys walked around the same area three times and the Room of Requirement door appeared before them. The younger boys walked after Teddy in confusion as they walked into a nursery for babies.

"Teddy? Why are we here?" James II asked.

"Let me give you a clue," Teddy whipped out his wand and cast a spell on Regulus II. Blue light engulfed Regulus II and appeared before the three was a young child on the floor.

"Oh no, you're not actually going to-"

"The spell wears off in a few hours, take care of him!" Teddy shut the door, leaving a young Regulus II in the hands of James II and Tobias.

"I wanna play tag!" Regulus II hopped up and down on the spot, reaching up to Tobias.

Tobias sneered at the boy, "It's only been-" the Slytherin checked his empty wrist for his non-existent watch, "-about 6 seconds since Teddy left and I'm already done with this piece of shit and his microscopic shrimp-dick."

"Periodt," James II muttered. "I guess we feed it some food, huh?"

Tobias groaned and walked out of the room with young Regulus II and James II walking after him. "Delphi, what are you doing?" Tobias asked as Delphi shoved a camera in his face.