ten

James II, still very much blind, was sitting at a table with his hand extended out in front of him

James II, still very much blind, was sitting at a table with his hand extended out in front of him. Louis was busy drawing on his outstretched hand with a marker. "What's going on here?" Roxanne asked, munching on a pack of Doritos.

"Louis is drawing flowers on my hand," James II replied, squinting his eyes to get a better look at Roxanne (which pretty much did nothing). Roxanne leaned down and snickered at Louis' drawing, "That's not a flower, James." She was quite impressed by Louis' dick-drawing ability.

"It's not? Did I just get scammed?" James II stood up with the intention of going to the bathroom and washing the drawing off, but he seemed to bump into so many furniture items. "So, are we not going to help him?" Ginny looked at her eldest son.

Fred and George looked at each other momentarily before turning back, "Nah."

"Hey, are you okay?" Fred II asked Lucy (who was clutching her head in pain). "I dunno, Fred... my head has been hurting a lot this morning," she replied, wincing.

"Wait, let me search your symptoms up," Fred II took out his phone and pretended to type something. "Head aching, you say?" he asked for clarification. Lucy nodded, clutching her chest.

"Oh my, Lucy. It says that you have Iridocyclitis..." Fred II fake-gasped, lying.

Lucy looked up in concern, her brows furrowed, "Iridocyclitis, what the hell is that?"

Fred II hesitated, pretending to read through some article and looked at Lucy with pain in his eyes, "I-I don't know how to say this, Lucy... but you have a high chance of dying."

Lucy froze, believing every word he said. "What are you talking about?!"

"Your head may explode! Too much blood is going into your brain," Fred II grabbed his cousin by the shoulders, shaking her. Lucy was panicking.

The poor girl ran out of the room screaming, "I AM DYING!" at the top of her lungs. Fred II couldn't help but laugh, she actually fell for it.

Rose watched Lucy run out of the Common Room, "I need a fucking break." She sighed to herself, deeply.

"You can always relieve stress with me," Regulus II whispered. Rose turned to look at him, "What?"

"Nothing."

On the other side of the room, Hugo rubbed his hands as he narrowed his eyes at Delphi. Unbeknownst to the young girl (who was probably watching a BTS Try Not To Laugh compilation on her phone) Hugo was marking her every move and facial expression.

"J-Hope!" Delphi cheered as she watched the video. Hugo cracked his knuckles. So J-Hope was another leader of this BTS cult club, huh? The redhead narrowed his eyes again, thinking of a million different ways to defeat BTS once and for all-

"Hugo, why are you hiding behind the couch with a blanket on your head?" Lily II asked, startling Hugo. The redhead boy took the blanket off of him and stood up quickly, clearing his throat.