10

Just THREE more days. And I'll be back home.

I was soaked when I reached the hotel last night. Thank God the hotel was just ten minutes away from there.

After going up to my room I thought about everything from the beginning. The day we first met on that terrace. Him asking me and Nini to join him for lunch. Going to the amusement park. Waiting for us in front of the hotel.

It had all been a lie. Everything. He only talked to me because he thought I looked like someone else.

And he actually never told me that he liked me. Everything was from my side. I assumed everything.

Nini came rushing to the hotel but I told her I won't answer her anything. She asked me if she should call and ask Jackson and I threatened her I won't talk to her ever again if she did that. And she kept quiet.

This morning I start packing. I begin with my clothes and I spot the pink scarf that I had liked in the market. I don't even want to touch it. But I also don't want to keep it.

I decide to just leave it there. The room service will do whatever with it.

I curse my decision to ever come here. But I don't say anything to Nini as I don't want her to feel guilty or bad because of me. It’s not at all her fault.

I decide to spend the whole day in the hotel room.

I'm done with arranging everything and now I don't have anything left to do.

I see pictures on my phone and seeing them, I miss my family.

In these two weeks even though I have texted them and sent them pics of here, I haven't properly talked to them.

I call my sister who's younger than me. The time difference is drastic. It must be night there.

After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hey Mel?", I ask even though I know it’s her number.

"Hello. Emma?", she asks even though she knows it’s my number.

"How are you?", I ask.

"Omg! You finally called. We thought you died somewhere in China and we'll find about you on the news.", Mel says sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. Shut up. I was sending you pictures and also been texting. How's everyone?", I ask.

"I don't know about the others but I'm awesome. Just like always.", Mel says.

I roll my eyes even though I almost laugh. Mel has always been this way. Funny, carefree, sarcastic, a chatterbox but she is very sweet inside.

"When will you grow up?", I ask even though I want my baby sister to still be a kid.

"How much more do you want me to grow? I'm 5'7 already.", she replies and laughs. And I feel like slapping her from across the phone.

"I should have called Lisa instead.", I say. Lisa is my third sister and the opposite of Mel. She's so much more serious than all of us in the house. That I sometimes doubt if she's secretly eighty.

"Oh no no no. I'm sorry. Please don't hang up. I want to talk. Say how's your trip going? Did you find any handsome boys? Even though my personal favourite are Koreans. Like Exo. Oh no wait I think I like BTS more. No, its Bigbang. They are the best. G-Dragon oppa. Nobody can beat him. His style....", she goes on talking and I want to hang up.

But still listening to her voice, has a calming effect on me. I don't feel so sad or lonely anymore.

If Jackson cared he would have at least called or texted. But he didn't.

I don't want to care anymore. And I try shut my brain off from all thoughts of him. I'm sleepy already. I don't know when but I sleep while talking to Mel.