13

We’re in his greenhouse and he's playing a different tune. This one is hopeful, happy and calm. Not at all sad. He says this one, he composed right after he met me. My wonderful boyfriend.

Yes, I missed the flight that day. Some choices can change your life. And I know that this choice was my best decision ever.

As soon as I told Nini, I had expected her to be angry but instead she was jumping with happiness.

Explaining all this to my parents was a bit complicated and embarrassing. They couldn't believe that their twenty-four years old daughter had finally found someone. Their quiet, shy, awkward, weird daughter had finally found someone.

Of course, Mel was excited. But my Chinese boy is much better than all her Korean ones. Hehe.

Jackson was so nervous about meeting my parents that it was actually cute and funny at the same time.

Everyone met everyone via video calling and it was noisy.

Because I missed the flight, I'll be going back a day later. And Nini is okay with it.

Right now, the weather is cool and I don't want to leave. I want to stay here forever. But I can't.

"That day when I went to meet Nini's relatives why had you come to the hotel?", I ask because there is so much that I want to know.

"I was missing you. And I thought I might go crazy if I didn't see your face. But you weren't there so I was waiting. I had actually brought flowers too but I didn't feel brave enough to give them to you. So, I hid them.", he says.

Aww.  he makes my heart slow and fast at the same time. He really is my magician.

"I may be wrong but that day in the restaurant, were you behaving a little strange? It could be nothing ", he asks me.

So, he had noticed. Huh he's really sharp. I'm so surprised and impressed that he can easily sense my mood change and not just that but that he also cares. How do I tell him that the reason was because of my stupid jealousy?

"And the flowers in the cafeteria. Did you see me throw them?", I ask.

"Yeah and I was crushed. I had lost all hope after that. But Stella didn't make me. She pushed me and convinced me.", he says.

And I feel ashamed because that girl who I had been feeling jealous of was the reason now I'm sitting here. I had done a mistake in judging.

He tells me that he is a pianist/singer. He couldn't tell me before because we didn't have any time.

Most of our meetings had been pure luck. That made him believe more that we were meant to be.

We spend the rest of the day getting to know each other.

As the day is coming to an end my heart sinks.

We have dinner at his home and return back to the hotel. Through all of this Nini had been so supportive. She didn't even stay at her relatives because she came with me.

The next morning, we wake up and the pink scarf is luckily still there. This time I snatch it, afraid to lose it. And now we really get ready to leave.

At the airport, there's Jackson and his family too. I don't want to leave. And I almost cry. I never ever cry in front of people. So somehow, I control myself.

Once we board the flight my tears are an ocean. Nini knows not to console me and she leaves me alone once again. Once the tears are over, I remember all the sweet memories and also the bad ones.

As my well-deserved vacation comes to an end I realize how it had changed my life forever. And I'll remember it as long as I live. It was a fairy-tale. Everything was unbelievable and magical. I found my magician.

I don't know what will happen in the future. How much can we remain in touch. Trust which I had a problem with, Jackson won mine very easily. I trust him. Long distance relationships and all. But whatever it is, I'm sure it will all be beautiful and fine.

In this generation, where true love is so expensive, I found it so easy. I can't believe I had been so lucky to find Jackson.

Today, people fall in love with bodies, wealth and each other's fake personalities, but we fell in love with each other's souls first. And that is the purest love of all.

*THE END*