all together

Elijah's POV

My life has been going great with my queen by my side and our little pumpkin. It's been 4 months now since we've been together and I'm happy with the results of it all.
Today evening Diana will be meeting my parents, she's been nervous since she woke up this morning sending me a good morning text, I know they would love her, I was pretty sure about it, we would be staying at my parents house for the week end wich would be for 3 days and I was off work does days thankfully.

I got up from my bed to get my day started, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before doing my usual igiene and then got dressed in my uniform and left the house.

I arrived at work and started my day as usual, Jacob bringing his ugly ass disturbing me for the whole day, doing some paper work, patrolling some areas around some suspect neighborhood's and checking up speeding cars all day, it wasn't that stressful, it was thankfully ok.

Diana has been texting me, every opportunity she has, she would ask me what would she wear or if my parents would accept a girl with a child, I couldn't hold it any longer so I laughed at her because she was so preoccupied for no reason, my parents are the most caring and lovely people I know, my mom is a retired nurse and my dad was an ex police office so you can see where I took inspiration from, as well as my big brother, he's a doctor already married with a baby on the way. To not make Diana feel too uncomfortable ma invite jacob and Sharon as well which she always does but anyway it's a good thing.

I was off work in no time and went straight home to get ready then I'll go pick up Diana and Amelia.

                     (Elijah's outfit)    

I styled my hair took my keys, wallet, phone and my bag and headed out to go pick up the girls.

I arrived at Diana's house and got out, I have spare keys so I just opened the door and went straight to her room,I leaned against the door frame staring at the beauty in front of me, she stood up from her bed as she put on her heels, God was she beautiful, I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, I'm trying to take things slow here but she's making it hard for me, she's not helping at all, she's not even trying,minimum makeup looking as natural as possible, her natural hair wich I love, the small tights curls are defining her face, everything about her is putting me in a very difficult position.

"Hey babe you're here already! Isn't it a bit early I need to still get Amelia ready" she said smiling coming over to where I was and I pulled her body to mine and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me back,
"You're so beautiful baby" I whispered into her ear,
"You don't look bad yourself " she whispered back then kissed me, I pulled a bit away to look at her,
" how about you finish up and I go get ready the little one!?" I suggested, she smiled and nodded her head,
"Yes of course thank you" she said turning around and went over the mirror as she did her retouches on her hair and make up. I walked away and went to Amelia's room and see that she was asleep I smiled at her, I picked her up and she opened her eyes staring at me and then she smiled and clapping her tiny hands,
"Aww is my little pumpkin happy to see me?" I said kissing all over her face as she let out her cute little laugh,I chuckled and took her to the bathroom and gave her a quick bath, thank God she doesn't do a mess all the time when we give her a bath she's very....
Splash splash!!
Never mind I take that back,
I look at my now wet dress shirt and then look back at her, she was smiling giving me that innocent face,
" Amelia Addison don't act all innocent now splashing water everywhere" I said trying to scold her, she just blinked and looked unbothered with the same smiled gracing her little face, I shook my head chuckling,
" c'mon let's get you dressed " I said walking out of the bathroom and placed her on her crib and went to look for something for her to wear.