Part 13

Your brain is in sensory overload. Never in your wildest dreams would you have imagined that Tom Hiddleston would have you pinned to the bed, his lips and hands exploring your body. Ok, scratch that, this is exactly what you imagined in your wildest dreams. But those had been just fantasies. You never thought that you'd ever end up coming to know the man, let alone end up beneath him.

After getting you out of your yoga pants so quickly he had taken his sweet time removing your tank top and finally your underwear. Thus far you've been careful not to leave any love bites but if he continues to nip at your skin you'll be happy to give him the same treatment – let him worry about explaining it on set. Tom has worked his way back up to your collar bone. He apparently really enjoys the sounds you make when his lips massage the areas around your neck. Dear Lord Tom, you're prolonging this to the point it is borderline torture.

Tom stops in the middle of kissing you and stares at you. Did you just say that last thought aloud? It takes you a second to not sound completely out of breath. "Um... what?"

He shakes his head, unable to dim the giant smile plastered on his face. "Nothing. I – I'm happy. Am I not allowed to smile?"

Your body is one giant mass of frustration and he's stopping to smile at you. You manipulate your hips in his 'signature' move to remind him of the circumstances and he chortles – an interesting sensation with your bodies pressed together as they are. He shifts away from you to reach towards the bedside table. "Tom? Looking for something?" You're starting to laugh from his odd behavior.

Tom pauses, looking momentarily perplexed. "Oh... right. Guest bedroom. Hang on." He moves to get out of bed and then changes his mind and leans back to you. He gives you a quick peck, hesitates, and kisses you again with a little more force before getting up. "Don't. Move."

You prop yourself up on your elbows to watch him dash out of the room in nothing but his underwear. You can hear him crashing around his room before a dim light reflects down the hallway. God if he hurts himself... "Tom? Are you okay?"

"What?" He calls back.

You're sitting up now. "Whatever you're doing. Can't it wait?" Are you really begging him for sex? This is slightly embarrassing. Under the sheet you pull your knees up towards your torso and press your fingertips to the space between your eyebrows.

With your eyes closed you hadn't realized that Tom had reappeared in the doorway. You jump when he speaks. "I wanted to make sure the alarm was set loud enough on my phone and... well – the way things are going – no. It couldn't."

Now you're even more embarrassed. Crap. Where was your head? You were so focused on instant gratification that you'd blocked out everything else. Tom still had to work in the morning and all you were thinking about was getting him into bed with you. Ok it has been awhile – a very long while – for you but that's no excuse. How early was his call time? "Ah – right..."

The bed shifts with the added weight as Tom rejoins you. He pulls your hand away from your face and kisses your palm. "Darling, please don't hide from me..." He starts to massage his thumb into your palm while he waits for you to respond.

"Not hiding, per se – embarrassed." Your cheeks are burning. You're either going to die of embarrassment or unsated tension. Your body hasn't quite decided yet.

You look up to see Tom nodding with his eyes slowly working their way down the exposed part of your body, following the blush as it extends over your skin. "I can see that."

Unsated tension just gained the upper hand.

His eyes meet yours again and he starts to get up out of the bed. Before he releases the hand he had been massaging you use it to snag his fingers. "Now where are you going?"