•3•

We have two days until our next mission and Alex and I are going solo on this one so we have to come up with a plan. There are sound proof rooms used for planning on the top floor so we have all the building blueprints and guest lists for the party spread across the table. We decided that a sniper would cause to much commotion and that we wanted to take them out quickly and quietly. Our two targets are men who are weapon dealers for the Italian mafia, the Italian Mafia are who hired us.
Poison would be the easiest way to take them out and it would look like a medical emergency until someone figures out it was someone poisoning them and by the time they figure it out the men will be dead and we will be hopefully gone.

The party takes place at a mansion in the ballroom. It is a annual ball that is for anyone involved in the mafia so that is mafia leaders, drug and weapon dealers, members and investors.
We could always just pretend to be servers but that is risky. One of them is a smoker so we decided to switch his cigarettes for fake ones that are filled with a lethal chemical and the other one we will poisenbhis drink. Based on the file the one who doesn't smoke seems to be very aware of his surrounding and cautious so he will be harder to get.
Boss came in to check out plan and said he trusted us to get the job done so he wasn't worried.
The Italian mafia got us invitations so we actually had a reason to go and our cover is that our parents are in the mafia but could not make it so we came in their place. No one knows what we look like so the people who hired us won't even know we are the assassins. Which means that if we are in the room when they die we have to use our acting skills to look shocked. Just great.