•4•

It is the day of the mission and Alex and I are getting ready. A mafia ball is an all black event so my dress and Alex's suit are plain black. I am wearing heels and light makeup. Everything I am wearing is mostly a weapon. The heels on my shoe can come out and be daggers. My earring can be taken out and used as trackers on people. And of course I have a gun  and a dagger strapped to my thigh. Alex has the fake cigarette in his suit pocket and I have the poison in a little capsule, that looks like a charm, attached to my bracelet.

^^^Her dress^^^

^^^Her dress^^^

^^^His suit^^^

^^^Her gun^^^(Was a gift from Alex for one of their birthdays)

^^^Her gun^^^
(Was a gift from Alex for one of their birthdays)

We get in the limo that the agency provided and head to the party. We get checked at the door and since this is a mafia ball they thankfully don't check weapons. When we do missions in a none violent environment it is harder to get weapons in. We walk in and see that most people have already arrived. Taking in the room I see a bar on the far right side and a buffet on the far left. The center has a open space for a dance floor and the outer edge of the room is filled with tables. Their are servers walking around the room with drinks and appetizers.
Alex and I make our way over to the table in the farthest corner and sit down. Observing the room once again I see more people have arrived and I also count the exits. I just hope they don't come.
Their is the main door that we came in and there is another door off to the side next to the buffet where the kitchen is and where the servers go in and out but their is also another door next to the bar. We sat and ate a little bit of appetizers but mostly watched for the targets.

The party was half way over and Alex and I have made sure to stay out of view of most people so it would not be noticed when we left. I keep looking around wondering if the targets are going to show up. Right as I thought that they walked in the door and started walking to the bar.
Alex looks at me and smirks saying "Let the games begin."