•6•

Third Person POV
The man frustratedly runs a hand through his hair. This is the third time someone has tried to kill someone in his family.
He has had enough and goes to call a number that not many people want to call. He called an agency that trains agents that are the best of the best. He hires their two best agents to take out the two people who keep trying to kill him and his family.

Skip to the party
The man and his family are all attending the annual mafia ball but he had a feeling that there was something strange. He pushed it aside and enjoyed the fact that two of his enemies would be taken care of tonight. The family had no idea who the assassins they hired were but as they were observing the room they spotted the two people who keep trying to end them. 
Ignoring them they enjoyed the party until the two men collapsed dead on the ground. The family was very impressed with the quick and clean work of the assassins they hired. Right as they were about to leave a young man and woman walked past them and the wife froze. She felt she was seeing things but it couldn't be could it. She frantically motion for her husband and sons to look at the two people who had captured her attention.
They all looked and saw who she was pointing at. They all stood in shock as they watched two people who looked like them and two people who were the twins that they all lost so long ago. Refusing to let them go again, in desperation the man yelled out "Wait!" Relief washed over them as the pair turned around and waited as the frantic family rushed towards them. When they reached them the girl spoke up. "May we help you?"
The mother was almost in tears as the father spoke "We are your real family." Instead of the twins being overjoyed they watch as the two looked like they were having an internal battle before their once cautious faces were replace with cold stares. "We don't have a family and don't need one." With that the family watched heartbroken and confused as the twins walked away from them for the third time. Except this time the family refused to just watch them go.
They had searched and searched for them and always came to dead ends. The family wondered why the twins were at the mafia ball. All they wanted was their son and daughter back but it looks like it is going to prove harder then they expected.