•11•

It has been about a week since we met with our family and we haven't made any contact with them. They have called us a few times but we never answered. It is just super hard to get close to somebody, especially them.

But luckily we have a distraction because Boss handed us a new file and that can only mean one thing. A new mission.

We have to get information on some guy who keeps stealing from one of the mafias. All we have to do is sneak into his office at the club he owns and get the stuff off
of his computer hard drive.

^^^Aria's dress^^^

^^^Aria's dress^^^

^^^Alex's Outfit^^^(The outfits not the people)

^^^Alex's Outfit^^^
(The outfits not the people)

Once we were ready and had everything planned out we get in the car. Arriving at the club, we see it is very busy which is good because we will be able to blend in more. As planned Alex heads to the bar and I decided to go dance. While I danced I got a good look at the interior of the club and saw where the exits and the office were. I walk over to the bar and let Alex know and then we get to work. We quickly locate the man who owns the club and sees him surrounded by a bunch of girls and know that he will be busy for a while. I head towards the bathroom and keep a lookout while Alex sneaks into his office.

Five minutes went by and he came back out and went out of the exit door that was just down the hall. I make it to the exit door and turn to do a scan of the club to see if anyone was watching and I look towards the vip section and nearly loose it when I see my family sitting there watching. Just great. I hope they didn't see the whole thing. I keep eye contact with them for a minute and and then leave out the exit door. Quickly, I get in the car and on the way back to the compound I tell Alex what happened.

Alex's phone started ringing, when he picked it up and saw it was boss he put it on speaker. "Was the mission a success?"
"Yes"
"Good"
He hung up. As you can tell boss isn't one for long phone calls. He is a very to the point kind of person. Then the phone rang again. He picked it up but froze. "Who is it?"
Reluctantly he showed me his phone. "I can't say I'm surprised. They did see us and it was bound to happen."

He shook his head and handed it to me "You answer it."

*Phone call*
A- Aria
F- Family
(they have it on speaker so they can all hear it)

A - "Hello"
F - "Umm hello, why were you at the club?"
A - "Just doing some things"
F - "It's you isn't it?"
A - "What are you talking about?"
F - "The two assassins, it is You and Alex."

I froze and looked at Alex. I muted the call "What do I say?!"
"Just ask if they can meet and when we get back to the compound we can ask boss."
"Ok"

A - "Are you available to meet tomorrow?"
F - "Yes"
A - "Ok, same place as last time at 12."
F - "Alright"
*Call ends*

I turn towards Alex who looks deep in thought. "This is going to be interesting." He nods in agreement "very"

We get back to the compound and change then go up to boss' office. We explain the situation and he allows us to tell them who we are but not the location of anything.
Since it is late Alex and I decided to just train in the morning and go to bed.

*The next day*

I'm rudely awoken by my oh so lovely twin brother. Note the sarcasm. He decided today was the day to use a blow horn, so now I can barely hear out of one ear. Anyway. We trained and then went to breakfast and did our normal jobs around the compound. We get ready for lunch and again, Boss cleared out the restaurant for us. I'm glad he has been open to us meeting them because if not there is no way we would be able to.
We pull up to the restaurant and see they are already hear. Alex laughs a little and says "Let's hope this goes better than last time."
I took a deep breath as I opened my door.
"Here goes nothing."