•7•

The whole ride back to the agency the thought running through my head were. I can't believe it. Our ;:real family was right in front of us but all I felt towards them was anger. Alex and I could have had a somewhat normal childhood considering they were in the mafia. We wouldn't have had to learn how to be trained killers by the time we were eight. We wouldn't have had to go through what we went through with them. We would have had parents and brothers. We would have been able to have friends and go to school. It would have been so much better. The agency adopted us from an orphanage so that means they gave us up or something happened. I will ask boss if we can look into it.

We got back to the agency and Alex and I decided to change and then go find boss.
We walked into his office and sat down. "Did you execute the targets?"
"Yes."
"Good."

He went back to doing his paper work but when neither of us said anything he set his work aside and looked at us. "You are hesitant to say something. What's going on?"
That's one of the great things about boss. He has been our father figure and he always makes sure his agents are ok.
Alex looked at me then boss "Our mission was smooth sailing but when we went to leave a family stopped us. They told us that they were our real family."

Boss sat in thought for a minute. "I am assuming you want me to look into your past."
"Yeah"
"Ok I have a file but I have not seen what is inside because we have never needed to know."
He goes to his giant filing cabinet and unlocks it. After a few minutes of looking he pulls out a folder and hands it to me.
"This file has everything you need to know in it."
"Ok thank you."
We left his office and decided it would be safer to discuss this in a sound proof room so we head to one of the planning rooms. Sitting down at the big table we open the file and begin reading.

The file says that we were kidnapped when we were four by the Russian Mafia. The person who did the kidnapping did not want to take us to their boss so they put us in an orphanage in attempt to save us. Our parents found us at the orphanage but it was too late because the agency had already adopted us. So then the Russian mob boss searched for us and finally found us when we were 12 and captured us. The Russian mob kept moving us around so we could not be found. We were with them for two years before the agency rescued us.

Alex quickly closed the file not wanting to think about or re-live those two years. Those two years are part of the reason we only trust each other and are always cold towards others. One thing is for sure though, this agency is all I have known and I'm going to try and keep it that way.