Sam's House

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Really, Embry? Are you fucking kidding me! You imprinted on my sister!"

"It wasn't my choice!" Embry defended himself.

Unable to contain his anger any longer, Jacob shifted back into his wolf form and sprinted towards Embry. Embry, barely having any time to react, was sent flying into the air. He shifted midair and landed on the ground, sending Jacob a threatening growl. "Jacob, stop!" I rushed towards them, but got pulled back by Sam. I looked as him as if her were insane. "Leave them be. They need to resolve this on their own." He explained. Before I could open my mouth, he continued, "you'll only end up getting hurt." Knowing he was right, I watched in both horror and worry as the 2 men in front of me fought like their life depended on it.

Turning my attention back to Hunter, I jogged towards him and pulled him away from the commotion, trying my hardest to calm him down. Timothy and Thomas walked over to me and tried to help as well. 

At this point, the Uley's decided this was enough. Paul and the rest of the pack attempted to separate Jacob and Embry. Teresa and the rest of my new pack made their way towards me, trying to avoid getting caught up in the middle of the fight.

Once the boys stopped fighting and Hunter was somewhat calmer, we started the walk down the mountain towards Sam's house. The sun was just barely setting's so we had enough time to make it back before it became dark out. I was still completely baffled by everything that transpired in the short amount of time I was in my homeland. I have new pack members, who not even 20 minutes ago were trying to rip my throat out. To add on, I have another imprint, which was the main takeaway from todays events.

As we got closer to Sam's house, I noticed that it looked completely the same as it did before I left. Sam invited us inside and offered to take care and patch us all up. Agreeing, gratefully, everyone crammed into the house all at once and found somewhere to sit and cool down. Paul and Jared led the boys to one section of the house while Leah led me, Teresa, and the other girl into a different section of the house.

Leah knocked on, if I can remember correctly, Emily's door, waiting for her to open up. Her face held no expression as she looked at all of us, but turned sour once Emily finally opened the door. "Yes?"

"(Y/n)'s back." She pointed behind her towards me.

Emily's eyes lit up as her gaze trailed towards me. "Omg! (Y/n)?" She brushed passed Leah and reached out towards me. "Hey," I chuckled and hugged her. "It's so good to see you again!" Her grip on me tightened. "I missed you." I hugged her back just as tight. "I missed you, too."

"Ahem..."

We broke off our hug to see the blonde girl giving us a sheepish smile. "I don't want to interrupt, but Teresa needs to be patched up as soon as possible..." Upon further inspection, I could see the big gash against the left side of Teresa's neck gushing out small amounts of blood. "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!" I panicked. "I didn't realize it was that bad."

Leah stepped away from us and offered to go get some bandages from Paul. I mouthed a "thank you" as she walked away.

"Sorry to bother you Emily, but we could really use a new change of clothes, if that's fine with you."

"Oh, no worries!" She waved her hand. "I've got plenty."

She gave us each a new pair of shorts and shirts, unused undergarments as well. "If you guys would like to shower, there's another bathroom down the hall to the left." 

"Thank you, Emily."

"Ah, it's no trouble, really." I smiled at her before turning to the 2 other girls. "Who wants to go first?" A second later, Leah walks in with a bandage and other medical supplies. "You can go first." Sonya responded. "I'll patch up Teresa." Teresa gave me a thumbs up in agreement as it seemed to be too painful to nod her head.