The Cullen's Party

(Y/n)'s POV:

"And then here comes Edward acting all protective and putting his blood sucking fingers all over me-"

At this point I've completely stopped listening to my brother ranting about the man- or... vampire, who has captured his crush's heart.

"Ugh, will you ever shut up about her? I mean, come on Jake. She's obviously into the blood sucker more than she's ever been into you, and it's time you'd accept it." My eyes widened slightly as the words slipped past mouth.

"Jake, I-" before I could finish, he cut me off. "No, it's okay. You're right... God, I wish things wouldn't be so difficult with her." I rested my head in my hands, "They're not. You're just making them be." I responded bluntly. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jacob glaring at me. I returned the look and rolled my eyes when he averted his gaze.

"Yeah. Thanks for the support." He mumbled, slumping into the couch.

Right now we were in our house, in the living room. Well, I wouldn't say our house anymore since I technically moved out 3 years ago.

I left Hunter in charge of the pack while I came to visit my father and brother. 

I zoned out once my mind drifted off to my imprint, Embry. He stopped by to visit me in the morning and offered to walk with my to my father's house. I was extremely glad that he was trying his best to spend time with me. However, I couldn't help but notice that every time Hunter sees Embry, his annoyance is clearly evident and he does his best to avoid him while Embry does his best to stay out of his way.

"Hellooo?" Jacob was waving his hand in front of my face. I groaned and laid back into the couch, gratefully accepting the comfort it offered. "What do you want now?"

A smirk appeared on his face as he stared at me.

'Ah, shit.'

One thing I could never forget about my brother was his god awful smirks. Whenever Jacob Black has a smirk on his face, you know he's up to something. That look never served me any good. For example, one time when we were younger, we were playing outside on a rainy day, much to our fathers dismay. I was splashing in a puddle of mud and minding my business until Jacob strode in front of me. He had the exact same look on his face and the next thing you know, I'm screaming bloody murder, being chased around the woods by Jacob who had a big snake in his hands.

"Oh, nothing."

"Jacob." I replied sternly. "What?" He scoffed.

"What are you planning? You have that look on your face."

He fiend hurt. "What look are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about."

He just laughed and shook his head. "Nothing, really. I just want you to come to a party with me."

I raised an eyebrow. "What party?"

*Time skip*

"God, why did I even agree to come here?" I muttered to myself, agitated.

"Because I'm here." Embry chimed in, trying to cheer me up.

Me and my brother gave him harsh stares. "No, she's here because she didn't have much of a chocie." My brother 'corrected.'

We continued on walking blindly into the crowd of people until we could find the one and only person we came for: Bella.

Jacob finally managed to spot her and practically ran towards her, engaging in a conversation. By conversation, I mean Jacob was just apologizing to her.