Doctor Carlisle

(Y/n)'s POV:

Sonya found Clarke before we arrived. By the time I got to them, Sonya had already called for help. Hugo and Hunter lifted Clarke up gently and brought him to Sam's house. Guilt and worry ate away at my conscience as I watched Sam examine Clarke's leg. Emily placed a cool rag over his forehead and a pillow under his head. Unable to handle my nerves, I began chewing on my nails, pacing back and forth.

"This is beyond what a patch or bandage could heal, and I'm no medicine man. His bone is shifted in the wrong place. When he wakes up, he's going to be in horrendous pain." He looked at me with serious eyes. "He needs a doctor, and fast."

Dread swept into my bones. "But... I don't know any doctors!" My hands pulled at my hair. "I just got back, where am I going to find a doctor? It's pitch black outside!"

Hunter tried to calm me down, which only annoyed me even more. I didn't have time to calm down. I had to go outside and hope a doctor would magically appear and help me. The rest of my pack sat huddled around Clarke with solemn faces. They were not only burdened with their own emotions but mine as well. They knew they couldn't help neither me or Clarke.

Embry walked over to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Stressing out won't help you." He held me still, forcing me to look at him. I frowned at him.

"Jacob... knowns someone who can help," he looked at my brother with somewhat of a grimace. They seemed to be communicating telepathically, hiding their thoughts from everyone else. Jacob's face twists with disgust while Embry's eye's pleaded with him.

My brother sighed and rolled his eyes. He looked down and slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, I do know someone."

"Well, call them!" I raised my voice.

My brother looked uncertain. "They need to get here now, please!"

"(Y/n), they're not exactly... someone you might want to see right now."

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"He talking about Carlisle," Jared spoke up, rolling his eyes.

"Carlisle?" I questioned having not a clue as to who they were talking about.

"It's one of the Cullen's, (Y/n)." Paul explained. "He's a doctor with years of experience."

I looked away from him, eyes wide.

Did I really want to see another one of those leeches after what one of them did to my youngest pack member? Did Clarke want to see one?

"He's our only best option right now," Jake spoke up.

I pursed my lips together and nodded. "Okay." I shoved away my hatred for the vampires, for Clarke's sake. If a vampire is the only thing that can help me heal Clarke, so be it. It wasn't an ideal decision I wanted to make, but I had to make sure that Clark was going to be okay. He was my top priority at the moment.

Jacob nodded his head and walked over towards Sam's house phone.

I let out a heavy sigh and used one hand to ruble my temple. Embry's hand trailed down to my other hand and squeezed it. I looked at him gratefully with a smile. "Thank you," I whispered. He nodded back with a smile of his own.

Everyone in the house froze when Clarke started stirring around.

Clarke groaned and tried to sit up but winced in pain. Sonya pushed him back down and tried comforting him before he could start to panic. "What... happened?" He questioned while moving his hands to his head. Sonya looked towards me for help. I stared back scared. I didn't know how he would react to seeing me again after I let that vampire do harm to him.