The Agreement

Warnings - SMUT! SO MUCH SMUT! Spanking, degradation, rough sex.

Reader

You must've slept for about an hour before you woke to the sound of the shower turning off. You froze as you listened to Hux's footsteps leaving the bathroom and coming into the bedroom. The closet was on the opposite wall so as he walked past the end of the bed you caught a glimpse of white skin.

Then there he was right in your line of sight as you laid on your side. Beads of water rolled down his broad back. Every time he moved your heart leapt at the muscles in his shoulders rippling and flexing. You must've let out a breath or made some kind of noise because suddenly he froze. You closed your eyes pretending to be asleep.

Time passed in silence then you felt the mattress shift and his face coming close to yours. You kept your eyes shut but they were closed so tightly it was probably obvious you were in fact awake. "It's rude to stare." His breath tickled your face as he spoke.

You opened your eyes meeting his gaze. You didn't know what to say but you couldn't stop your eyes from wandering down his muscular chest, he had a black fluffy towel wrapped around his waist. One move and it would fall to the bed revealing what was underneath. "Have you forgotten where my eyes are?" His voice snapped you back to reality.

"No-" You stammered. "I wasn't-" You were clearly busted but you didn't want to admit it. Hux grabbed your jaw roughly. "Don't lie to me rebel scum." The insult wasn't expected but you couldn't think of anything other than his hand on your face. His fingers were digging into your skin sending thrills of pain down your neck. But you didn't hate it.

Impatient with your lack of an answer he pulled your jaw down opening your mouth slightly. His other hand hovered in front of your face for a second before running his thumb across your lower lip. "I require an answer." You blinked at him a few times. "I was checking you out, okay!" The words came out a little funny from the lack of mobility in your jaw but from the smirk on his face you figured he got the gist.

He slid his thumb into your mouth pressing down on your tongue. "Suck."

The command made you tremble as you closed your mouth around his appendage. You sucked gently at first as he slid his thumb in and out of your mouth. You couldn't ignore the heat building between your legs as he looked at you with eyes practically dripping with lust. Which made you suck harder bobbing your head to match his motions.

His mouth was open slightly and he licked his lips slowly eyes never leaving your face. You rolled your tongue around his thumb and he let out a groan before ripping his hand away.

He released his grip on your jaw and stood up walking slowly to your side of the bed. "Sit up."

You obeyed, throwing the blankets off of you and swinging your legs over the edge of the bed as fast as you could. Hux stopped in front of you looking down at you his hand on his towel. Yes, oh gods yes. You wanted to rip that towel off yourself the suspense was killing you. Slowly, deliberately, painfully he pulled the towel loose holding it in front of his manhood.

Your eyes drifted over his exposed hips and thighs coming to rest on the stupid towel that was blocking the view you were most desperate to see.

"What's the matter?" Hux spoke coaxing your eyes up to meet his. "If you don't use your words I won't know what you want." He was smirking down at you.

"Drop the towel." You said your voice shaking a little with anticipation.

Hux clicked his tongue. "See that's not how this works. You don't get to make demands you follow them."