Chapter 1

You and Midoryia had always been rather good acquaintances, exchanging conversations now and then. Whether in training or just walking back to the dorms, you only knew little things about him, how he'd always push himself and mutter when no one noticed. Something about him always intrigued you and you couldn't help but admire him in a way. 

// YOUR POV//

 As we all gathered round in a huddle, I gave Midoryia a confused glance. 

"Why the hell did we get dragged here?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"I'm honestly not sure" he replied matching the same expression as mine.

Mina and Sero then stood up, placing themselves in the middle of the circle everyone had formed. They both looked at each other before meeting eyes with the students in the room, a cheeky grin forming on their faces like Siamese cats. I gulped, when the duo smirked like that everyone instantly knew they were conspiring no good. 

"ARE YOU ALL READYYYYY?!" Mina yelled "TONIGHT WE'RE PLAYING SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN"

"But wait!" Sero interrupted grabbing the girls shoulder. "THERE'S A TWIST"

"THE LOVELY COUPLE THAT ENTER THE CLOSET, ONE SHALL BE BLINDFOLDED" Mina yelled once again. 

"THAT'S RIGHT, ONE OF YOU WILL BE BLINDFOLDED AND THE OTHER PERSON CAN'T GIVE THEIR IDENTITY AWAY" Sero called out pointing at bewildered students.

The entire class of 1A groaned in disagreement, but the game proceeded. The pairs were matched by drawing numbers. If a pair got the same number they were thrown into the closet, the blindfolded person stepping in first. I won't lie there was some funny pairs like Bakugou and Mineta who instantly blew his cover as we heard the hot head blast his explosions. 

Then it was my turn.....Mina grabbed me as she tied the blindfold around my eyes and pushed me towards the closet.

================================================================================

// 3RD PERSON POV//

As you wobbled your way into the closet a small groan flowed from your mouth. You really didn't want to paired with a big flirt like Kaminari or a gross perv like Mineta. Midoryia hesitated whilst walking into the tight space. You were fairly small compared to the boy after all he had gotten much bigger the more he trained his body. A warm presence filled the room, you now noticing someone was with you.

"Oh h-hey, oh wait shit you can't speak my bad." You stammered correcting yourself.

Midoryia looked at you as you tried to feel where you was going and he then grabbed your wrist to help navigate your way to him. The boy had always had somewhat romantic feelings when it came to you but never voiced anything due to only little interactions. But something changed, he had more courage tonight and it wouldn't be bad if he stayed anonymous. He now was staring at your soft lips as not so innocent Izuku thoughts appeared.

================================================================================

// MIDORYIA'S POV//  

Shit...Izuku pull yourself together that's wrong on so many levels!

I looked at her lips, my mouth gaping open. My body acted on it's own as I leaned closer now inches away from Y/N's face. I knew it was wrong, what kind of guy just kisses someone without saying anything? But i couldn't hold back. My face grew closer and closer as I whispered in her ear putting on a fake accent so she wouldn't notice my voice.

"Sorry for what I'm about to do"

================================================================================

// 3rd PERSON POV//

Midoryia's lips crashed with yours as you squeaked in shock. For some reason, the scent of him was familiar but you were too focused on the moment to pin point who it belonged to. You began to kiss back on instinct not even second guessing your choice. Something about this kiss screamed passion. His tongue crossed your bottom lip as you moaned in enjoyment, opening your mouth in agreement to him carrying on. 

Midoryia grabbed your wrist as he pinned you against a wall growing impatient. This wasn't like him at all and he knew he probably couldn't look at you the same again and would be filled with regret and embarrassment. But he couldn't stop himself, he wanted to go even further with you. 

You wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him closer as your bodies swayed in motion against one another. It was too much for both of you. He grabbed your hair brushing through your h/c locks as he trailed his kisses down to your neck. You moaned out of instinct before covering your mouth in embarrassment. Never had someone made you act up as much as this person who was giving you pleasure in that very moment. His kisses were soft but passionate and enough to make you want to tear his clothes off.

Midoryia just wanted to just pick you up and take you to his room but he was afraid of you being disappointed it was him so he tried to hold himself back.

You tried to take off your blindfold before a hand grabbed yours. 

"Please...Let me see you, I want to meet with you alone sometime"

"You can meet up with me...but please keep it on" 

Midoryia put on a deeper voice hoping it would be believable but you instantly could tell however shrugged it off knowing it was no surprise.

"Tommorrow night then knock on the door 3 times and yelled all might's catchphrase, I am here, and I'll know it's you"

"Really? Out of everything?"

You giggled, nodding your head then pulling him into another quick kiss as the door began to open. Midoryia's face flushed into a crimson red and yours too. 

"OOOO looks like you guys had fun, right the boy can come out first and sit down"

Mina took off your blindfold afterwards as the light hit you brightly making your eyes flinch. You couldn't hold in your excitement for tommorrow night. Nor could Midoryia. You scanned the room trying to figure out who the boy was. Someone like that...You just had to know who it was, the anticipation was killing you but it was also kind of sexy and hot at the same time. The mystery man was some sort of turn on for you.