Chapter 7

{You} "Thanks Izuku I can go to my room by myself"

{Midoryia "Are you sure?"

{You} "Yeah thank you"

You rubbed the back of your neck with an awkward smile. As the door began to shut, your heart bounded, your mind spinning with thoughts. Wonders strolled in your head, you now beginning to clutch your head.

Is it best if I stay away from Izuku?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS]

Constantly, you would mostly try to avoid Midoryia, minimizing your conversation to little as possible. You didn't want to be rude and fully on ghost him so instead you slowly distanced yourself. However, you couldn't help but feel a sense of loneliness as you watched Ochaco try to rebuild her friendship with him. All you could think about was his soft touch and the way he smiled brightly like the stars. You only noticed you had strong feelings for him when you began to grow less close, making you want to crawl up into a ball and hide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Midoryia's POV}

I became more irritated as Uraraka tried to rekindle our friendship, knowing fully well what she had done. A foul mood lingered my body as I began to walk through the halls of UA. My anger intensified as I saw the infamous blonde haired male walking up to me.

{Bakugou} "Oi shitty nerd, what's with the fucking look do we have a problem"

{Midoryia} "Of course not"

He grabbed my collar as he growled. I glared, today was already going to a bad start. My hands clenched around his wrist as he let out a surprised gasp.

{Midoryia} "Bakugou I'm not in the mood for your bullshit today."

I snatched his hand away, now grabbing his neck, something I wouldn't do very often. Then I heard laughs coming from nearby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{THIRD PERSON POV}

You laughed and giggled with Momo and Jiro whilst you headed to class.

{Jiro} "Umm is it me or is they a dark aura coming from around here?"

{You} "A dark...aura?"

{Jiro} "Yeah like kinda of a chilly feeling?"

{Momo} "Now that you mention it...."

The two girls grabbed their arms rubbing them up and down for warmth. You squinted your eyes to see who it was. And to your surprise, there stood Midoryia with his hand around Bakugou's wrist. It might of been the way you squinted your eyes but you were sure you saw Bakugou quiver a bit at the intense glare Midoryia gave him. Suddenly, Midoryia flipped him around, now grabbing his neck, the crimson eyed boy in clear discomfort.

{You} "Izuku what on god's name are you doing?!"

He glared back at you, tightening the grip on Bakugou.

{You} "H-hey!"

{Midoryia} "Why...why the hell haven't you been speaking to me?!"

{Bakugou} "C-can't b-breathe *gasp* "

{You} "Sigh....let go of him then we'll talk. Who knew you had such anger issu-"

He then let go of him, now grabbing you by the neck.

{Midoryia} "I don't usually get like this unless someone or something has pissed me off badly"

His breathe lingered on your ears, giving you the chills like the two girls felt. His voice cold and distant. His hand began to slide down to your waist, making you flustered.

{Midoryia} "Let's skip class for today, I think we need some time to catch up"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{YOUR ROOM}

{You} "H-hey this isn't like you come on!"

{Midoryia} "This is exactly like me, your just seeing it for the first time puppy"

{You} "Puppy? Hmmph~"

The boy did NOT hesitate to slide his tongue across yours, as he placed you on the bed, forcing it in with no room for complaints. He laid on top of you, his knees in between your thighs as he began to kiss your neck, unbuttoning the school shirt you wore.

{You} "W-wait Izuku what are you"

{Midoryia] "How else are you supposed to make up for what you've done"

He carried on kissing you, pressing his knee further between your thighs with your hands pinned to the bed. You gave up as you became aroused of the dominance he bestowed. Usually, you would be in awe even like the first time you got intimate with him. But this...this was different. The lust in his eyes was like a predator that has just caught it's prey, it made you want to take it further to see what boundaries he would make, what would send him to a breaking point. You smirked as you began to sit on his lap.

{You} "You didn't think you were going to have all the fun did you?"

You was expecting at least a blush but he stared at you and began to grind against you. The tightening in his pants grew bigger before discarding his clothes completely. The boy began to become impatient as you carried on grinding with your clothes on. He pouted.

{You} "Pfft so cute"

{Midoryia} "Hey don't call me cute"

He grabbed your inner thigh, making you flinch. He began to feel up and down, now noticing the wetness around them. His smirk grew wider and he moved your skirt. You were so embarrassed, last time you didn't even think about it, but he was so confident! You underwear came off as he thrusts inside of you almost immediately, making you surprised. This time he didn't hold anything back and your head spun like a wheel.

How... how the hell did he know how to do this?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{AHHHH WHYYYY DID I WRITE THIS, MY FACE IS SO RED, FORGIVE ME I HAVE SINNED!}

{Oh and if you like this story go check out my hawks and bakugou fanfics hehe}