Chapter 6

It turned out the girl you defended heard about your house arrest. She came to basically save your ass from possibly getting kicked out. On some miracle, the boy you beat the shit of owned up to it, him now being terrified of you. You were so relieved, you could actually train more now!

// LATER ON //

{You} "IZUKU!"

You instantly ran up to him, throwing your arms around him.

{You} "I'm not on house arrest anymoreee!"

{Ochaco} "Huh your not?"

The girl looked puzzled, you could feel an intense glare come from her but instantly shook it off.

{Midoryia} "That's great Y/N!"

{Ochaco} "Ummm can we talk Y/N?"

{You} "Oh yeah sure"

// OUTSIDE THE DORMS//

You both began to walk outside as she instantly grabbed your shoulders. You were caught of guard, a little yelp coming from you. Her grip then tightened.

{You} "You okay?"

{Ochaco} "How'd you get off house arrest?"

Her voice was dangerously low, not even meeting up to see your eyes.

{You} "Well you see I was defending the girl the guy was hurting and she came in an-"

{Ochaco} "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DEKU"

You was taken a back, looking at the girl with a blank expression.

{You} "The hell you mean?"
{Ochaco} "I WAS THE ONE WHO RECORDED THAT DUMB VIDEO, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN GONE BY NOW"

You placed a hand on her head as she instantly smacked it away and smacked you.

{Ochaco} "He's MINE YOU GOT THAT?"

You were shocked. This wasn't actually her right? It must've been Toga's quirk or something...but deep down you knew it wasn't. You were just looking for excuses.

Stay away? The fuck?

Your blood boiled. Beginning to think more and more.

{You} "STAY AWAY? HE'S NOT SOME PRIZE TO BE FUCKING WON"

Both of you pushed and shoved each other yelling back and forth. You were far stronger as you pinned her to the ground restraining her. However, she managed to uppercut you as you fell down.

{Ochaco} "YOU TWO WERE NOTHING BEFORE , NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR LOVEY-DOVEY?"

{You} "SHUT YOUR DAYM MOUTH WE WANTED TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER, YOUR THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CRAZY BITCH!"

Screams and yells were heard from outside the dorms as Midoryia came running outside along with Todoroki.

{Ochaco} "HAH REMEMBER THAT SECRET YOU TOLD ME? THE ONE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY? MOST OF YOUR FAMILY ARE MENTALLY ILL RIGHT? NO WONDER YOUR INSANE!"

Your eyes widened, stopping you from throwing a punch.

{You} "Shut up."

Your body was fair enough weighed down on the ground, consuming anger holding you hostage. Ochaco noticed the two boys as she proceeded to push your buttons.

{Ochaco} "WHY DON'T YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THE REAL BITCH YOU AR-"

You punched her using your fire quirk, sending her flying into a tree.

{You} "SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I KILL YOU. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF WE'RE HEROES IN TRAINING ANYMORE, JUST DON'T DRAG MY FAMILY'S NAME INTO THIS"

Tears ran down your face as you growled in anger. Ochaco then got up, fake crying.

{Ochaco} "Y-y/n...why would you d-do that are thought we were f-friends"

Midoryia came running up to you before seeing a smirk widen on that smug bitch's face.

{Todoroki} "What the hell is going on?"

{Ochaco} "She got angry and started hitting me!"

Anger boiled up inside you, you now turning the other way.

{Ochaco} "You might as well tell them the truth! There's no point in lying. You beat me up, go on tell them!"

With a swift movement, you turned around back at the girl and grabbed her shirt.

{You} "I told you to shut your mouth."

Your voice was low just like Ochaco's was before letting go and stomping away. Ochaco began her bullshit tears, Midoryia standing there speechless with the icy hot male. Tears swelled up in your eyes once again.

{Midoryia} "Y/N wait!"

He grabbed your wrist.

{Midoryia} "I know this isn't like you so...tell me what happened okay? Let's go to my room"

{Ochaco} "FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY!"

Everyone turned around seeing Ochaco charge at you. Midoryia than grabbed her.

{Midoryia} "The hell are you doing?"

{Ochaco} "EVEN NOW YOU STILL LOOK AT HER, LOVE ME WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME, I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT EFFORT TO RUIN HER REPUTATION"

She placed a hand over her mouth realising what she just said. Your eyes widened, knowing she just admitted to what she had done. The green haired boy then grabbed her chin, his eyes piercing through her.

{Midoryia} "Uraraka. Did you hurt Y/n?"

{Todoroki} "Don't tell me....were you the one who recorded that video as well..?"

The girl then ran again towards you, pushing him aside. She slapped you once again.

{Ochaco} "FUCK YOU!"

You were all lost for words. Someone you always saw as polite and kind was actually quite an awful person. You didn't move, you just stood there, lost for words. The brown haired girl then clutched onto Midoryia.

{Ochaco} "W-were friends still right?"

{Midoryia} "Uraraka get off me."

{Ochaco} "H-huh?"

{Midoryia} "Were not friends. not anymore"

He then laced his fingers with yours as he dragged you away. Both of you didn't even dare speak, afraid of what the other would say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{SORRY IKK THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT SCHOOL IS A THING AGAIN AFTER CORONA SOOOO~}