Chapter 4

// IN THE MORNING//

You laid your head on Midoryia's chest, the warmth swathed across your body. There laid a hand upon yours, clutching tightly.  Sounds of a ringtone made you jump up awake. As you grabbed your phone a yelp left your mouth, the time showing 9:30am.

{YOU} "OMG IZUKU WAKE UP DUMMY" 

Midoryia opened his eyes a slight groan coming from him. 

{Midoryia} "Why are you yelling it's too early"

{You} "It's 9:30am....we are gonna be LATE"

{Midoryia} "Hahahahaha Y/N!"

{You} " WHAT WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING"

{Midoryia} "It's Saturday" 

You slapped your face in realisation as Midoryia kept howling in laughter. 

{You} "I should probably get dressed"

================================================================================ 

//MIDORYIA'S POV//

I looked at the ceiling as I wondered about what had happened the night before. A rosy red blush materialised on my face.  Once I glanced at Y/N, she looked puzzled.

{Midoryia} "What's up?"

{You} "Mind if I steal your hoodie?" 

{Midoryia} "Sure why not haha"

A smile rose upon her face as she grabbed my red hoodie. Obviously, it was too big on her but it looked so fucking cute UGHHHH.  Without thinking I jumped out of my bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

{You} "I-izuku?"

{Midoryia} "Shh your warm and cute"

I knew she was blushing which made me hold her even tighter. All I was in was my trousers that I had put back on after AHEM. She started to move leaving the room as I still held onto her, half asleep unaware she was off outside. 

{You} "Izukuuuu are you still asleep?"

================================================================================

// 3RD PERSON//

Midoryia held you tight only just humming in contentment.  A cup then dropped as your eyes met Mineta's. Your face instantly heated up quickly escaping from Midoryia. With the green boy still asleep and SHIRTLESS NO LESS. He grabbed you again and kissed your neck. 

{Mineta} "HUH WHAT THE FUCK MIDORYIA!?"

But he didn't respond he just hugged me more. The other grape hair like boy just stood there in shock, rage fair enough turning into steam.  You carried on walking dragging Midoryia with you. 

Shit...I didn't lock the door. Oh well no one will go in. 

Midoryia was way too heavy for your liking as you made your way to the common room tables. The rest of 1A were there looking at us dumbfounded.  You sighed. 

{You} "Can someone wake Izuku up please? He's still asleep..."

{Bakugou} "I got this"

Explosions came from his hands. 

{Bakugou} "WAKE UP YA DAMN NERD"

{Midoryia} "H-huh?"

His arms tensed up realising he was downstairs. 

{Midoryia} "WAIT WEREN'T WE JUST IN MY RO-"

You put a hand across his mouth before he said anything else that might attract the class. He let go of you and not gonna lie you were pretty disappointed. Midoryia went in the kitchen to get himself a drink before heading back to his room and you went to go sit with the girls to have breakfast.