Chapter 3

// GYM GAMMA, THE NEXT DAY, 3RD PERSON//

You stood there in front of the entrance looking at all the students working on their quirks. You had just gotten a costume change due to you not liking your original design. What used to be bright pink covered by golden flecks was now dark. The costume you now had was black with white stripes outlining your curves, mostly material proof of all of the elements you wielded. Luckily, you didn't need many support items, mostly using your boots and gloves for show. Aizawa had taught you along with Shinso how to use capture tape. The capture tape wrapped gently around your waist and was dark unlike Aizawa's due to you wanting it to match your new "Aesthetic".

Everyone turned around to see you waving your hands.

{Kirishima} "Woah Y/N that new costume suits you!"

{Mineta} "C-curves..slurp...lemme feel..."

Mineta used his weird quirk to fling himself towards you. You swiftly dodged as something grabbed your side. Yes. It was MINETA.

{YOU} "What the fuck I thought I missed you"

His hands crawled up your side as you yelped throwing him off. Rage filled into your eyes as you drenched him with water.

{Midoryia} "Fucking keep your hands to yourself"

He must've used his quirk to dash here. Now holding the grape boy by his cape. Midoryia's voice was scarily low, giving off an aura intimating as that of a villain's. Midoryia launched the perv back to his place then giving me a sweet smile.

This guy really has different personalities...

{Midoryia} "Y-your outfit looks really nice, I- um."

{You} "Hey Izuku? You wanna train together?"

His eyes lit up as he picked you up bridal style towards his spot. 

{Mineta} "NO FAIR SO YOU GET TO TOUCH HER?" 

He glared back at Mineta. The boy now quickly covering his mouth. 

================================================================================

{Kirishima} "Anyone see that? since when were Midoryia and Y/N that close"

{Mina} "Ever since last night"

A huddle now gathered including, Kirishima, Mina, Ochaco and Kaminari.

{Kaminari} "H-huh what ya mean?"

{Ochaco} "Mina I don't think it's best to spread it"

{Kirishima} "Come on we won't spill just tell us!"

Mina's smirk grew wider, glancing over at you and Midoryia. 

{Mina} "Well I saw Midoryia go to Y/N's room last night and get this! He picked her up and started kissing her!"

{Kaminari} "SAY WHAT?! MIDORYIA NO WAY?!"

{Mina} "I've got a pretty good idea he's gonna see her tonight as well so let's spy!"

They all nodded. An obvious jealousy showing on Ochaco's face. She needed to get you out of the picture. But how?

================================================================================

Back at where you were, you watched quietly as the green haired boy tried to improve his shoot style. You then tapped him on his shoulder.

{You} "Fight me, no quirks, just hand to hand combat"

{Midoryia} "Sure I guess! let's get Aizawa to approve first"

We got Aizawa and he allowed our fight which obviously caught people's attention thus forming a crowd. I began to stretch and so did the lil broccoli boi. Both of us got into a fighting stance as Aizawa used a whistle. I leapt towards him using my right foot to propel myself. His hand grabbed my sides rubbing it up and down making me blush. His speed increased even without his quirk. His head moved nearer to my ear.