Chapter 2

// 3RD PERSON, AFTER CLASS//

Excitement coursed through your body as you practically leapt out of the door. Mina and Ochaco couldn't help but notice the wide toothy grin you were showing.

"What's gotten you all happy?" Mina questioned, tapping you on the shoulder.

"Ohhhh it's nothinggg" you waved your hands frantically, avoiding eye contact.

Over at Midoryia's seat, the poor boy was fair enough shaking, he was so nervous that someone would catch him at your door thus exposing his identity. The boys teased him ,noticing him in discomfort as his face turned a peach colour.

"What's wrong? Is it girl problems? Heh well don't worry I'm an expert" The weird grape boy boasted.

"WHA- A GIRL? PSSCH HAHA NO WAY HAHA I MEAN WHY WOULD THAT- HAHA"

Midoryia's face was so obvious but Mineta was way too dense for that...

"I was only kidding man I know you can't get any girls" he tapped his back in somewhat sympathy.

The green haired boy scanned the room to make sure you had already left. Constantly he would glance during the classes at you to see if you were looking at him, He hoped you were thinking about him. No. He wanted you to think about him. but the second you would lock eyes with him, he'd look away.

================================================================================

// LATER AT NIGHT, BACK AT THE DORMS//

Midoryia was sat with a couple friends playing Uno. Obviously the boy was murmuring to himself, but not for the fact they were intensely playing the classic card game. It was because of you. It was almost time for him to go to your room, but he was worried somebody might see him going in. Maybe even see you kiss him the second you opened the door or possibly drag him inside. He shook his head and looked at his phone, it was already pretty late, the time being around 10pm.

"Hey are you okay? You've been out of it all day" Ochaco spoke. "Come to think it Y/N was acting pretty strange too...is it becaus-"

"OH WILL YOU LOOK AT THE TIME SORRY GOTTA GO HAHA"

It was like the boy had suddenly become Iida the way he sprinted out of the common room.

"Hehe let's go follow him" Mina smirked.

"WHAT! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT THAT IS A VIOLATION!" Iida yelled moving his arms in a karate chop way.

The girls Mina, Ochaco and Hagakure tiptoed completely ignoring the class rep. Iida followed behind them trying to convince them to stop. They noticed that Midoryia had gone a floor higher than his room.

"Huh? Where's he going?" Hagakure questioned.

"Who knows" Mina said.

"I think I have an idea on what's going on..." Ochaco groaned.

"Guys this really isn't right of us to be spying" Iida whispered.

The girls sent Iida a malicious glare as they carried on tailing the broccoli boy. Midoryia than made it to your room doing exactly like you told him. The four now hiding behind a wall.

"Huh?! Is that Y/N's room?! NO WAY OUT OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE, MIDORYIA IS GOING TO A GIRL'S ROOM LATE AT NIGHT?" Iida gasped in shock.

"But why did he say I am here?" Hagakure wondered.

"A code word?" Mina said.

The door then opened revealing you with a blindfold on.

"Omg no way...is their kink blindfolds or something? I didn't know they had that type of relationship." Mina laughed.

Midoryia giggled looking at you with the blindfold on. He was holding back the urge to kiss you in class so he didn't hesitate to pick you up on the spot.

"Woah h-hey" You laughed as he nuzzled into your neck, the door still wide open.

"W-wait the doors still open" You spoke reaching an arm to try shut it.

"so?"

"shut it dork, I don't want people noticing"

And with that he used his legs to shut the door then moving you onto the bed.

The four stood there in absolute shock.

"That...was definitely the little innocent Midoryia right? From our class..1-A?" Hagakure stammered in disbelief.

"I don't think he's innocent anymore." Mina nudged Iida making the poor boy tense up.

"I think it's best if we pretend we didn't see anything" Ochaco responded, the other three nodding.

The truth was, Ochaco had a massive crush on Midoryia. Inside, her blood was boiling, she felt the urge to hurt you. Something that was VERY uncharacteristic of her.

================================================================================

// YOUR POV//

We laughed and giggled as he kissed my neck not giving me any moment to process what was happening. His hair tickled my face as he held me close. I paused.

{Midoryia} "You okay?"

He still put on that dumb accent so I wouldn't notice. His head turned up towards mine to see my displeased face.

{Midoryia} "You want me to stop?"

{You} "No it's not that I really like this it's just...I really want to see your face..please it's killing me"

Without even giving him a chance to answer, I took my blindfold off, now meeting my eyes with bright green ones. His face instantly heated up, covering his face.

{Midoryia} "h-hey I didn't answer!"

I sat on the bed, my mouth gaping open in shock. I then began to laugh.

{You} "OH THANK GOD IT'S YOU"

I swung my arms around the now confused boy who was flustered.

{Midoryia} "H-huh?"

{You} "I don't mind if it's you, although we don't really know each other well as friends"

Midoryia than smirked. Something the boy doesn't do very often. It was like he was completely different, a whole new level of confidence filling the room. He reached out and patted me on the head, moving mine closer towards his.

{Midoryia} "How about we get to know each other then? We'll start off as friends"

My face heated up, his voice brushing my lips. This was an entirely different guy!

{Midoryia} "Woah your looking pretty red there"

He teased me trying to get a reaction out of me. I smirked back at his accusation.

{You} "Says the little Midoryia who got all flustered covering his face!"

I launched a pillow at his smirk as we giggled in harmony. Midoryia smiled at me, grabbing my wrist.

{Midoryia} "Call me Izuku"

He kissed my forehead as he left my room due to how late it had gotten. I was shocked at how affectionate he could be without stuttering, I really enjoyed it. Before he left my room, I called out

"Night. Izuku"

================================================================================

{AHHH IM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE HAHA}

{I decided to change the speech a lil cus it was annoying saying Mina said, Ochaco screamed ect.}

{Imma write chapter 3 now cus I'm very late hehe, we stan writers block}