Chapter 8

{A/N} This will be the last chapter. Number 1, I really don't know how to continue this and make a massive story out of it. Number 2  I also I feel like it would be nice to end it on a little cute note. I'm not one for very long stories and plus most of my chapters have been over 1,000 words long. Thank you everyone who has read and voted I really appreciate it! 

Okay onto the finale!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// IN THE MORNING//

Soft...warm....so warm...

Your head was laid upon Midoryia's chest as you snuzzled in closer for warmth. You were so glad, the entire charade of ignoring him was just energy draining. It was so clear now, you had somehow fallen in love just over a month or two and you couldn't be anymore happier. 

Midoryia tapped your head lightly to see if you were awake. 

{You} "Hm? What's wrong?"

[Midoryia} "Say erm..do you wanna go out today, it is the weekend after all.."

{You} "Oh? Are you asking me out on a date?"

His flustered face made into a stuttering mess.

Looks like he lost that Dom attitude from last night.

You smiled, placing a hand on his.

{You} "I'd love to go on a date with you"

You both went into your separate rooms to get dressed. You weren't big on wearing flowy dresses for dates, in any case you were only off to the movies and go for a walk in the park. Hugging your clothes, you squealed in excitement. 

{This will be your outfit

{This will be your outfit. sorry if its not your style, personally i really like it so just adjust it if you don't hehe} 

 sorry if its not your style, personally i really like it so just adjust it if you don't hehe} 

{That's Deku's outfit, again if you don't like it adjust it <3}

You looked in the mirror and  nodded your head as you set off to meet Midoryia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// AT THE MOVIES//

You both waited in the line, who knew today of all days would be packed with other young couples from countless hero schools. Midoryia and you made small conversation giving you a sense of nostalgia from when you two were merely just acquaintances. Without you knowing, someone you knew sadly too well tapped you on the shoulder. It was your damn ex. 

{Ex} "Hey baby I missed that cute ass of yours"

You and your ex were.....just no good match. They were a very shitty person, making you feel insecure and always flirting with others. Yet the second you went away, they would throw a fit almost that of a child. 

{You} "Yeah I really wish I could say the same. Actually no I don't wanna wish that at all"

{Ex} "Come on now, I've changed give me another chanceee"

{You} "Your height sure hasn't"

You could easily see how Midoryia could tower over them, and he wasn't that tall himself, mainly just muscle made him look bigger. 

{Ex} "Hey! Don't judge someone on their height!"

You simply rolled your eyes. A hand now clasping your hip. 

{Ex} "Woah hey your pretty curvy now"

Midoryia instantly grabbed him by the collar. 

{Midoryia} "Your worse than Mineta"

{Ex} "Ehhh who's this"

{You} "He's my err-"

Actually come to think of it we never did start dating....

{Midoryia} "I'm her boyfriend of course"

Your ex began to feel his muscle, which made you gasp. 

{Ex} "Woah holy shit your buff as hell"

A grimace glare came from Midoryia as the dumbass of an Ex slowly walked away not even batting an eye back at you. And you just stood there with a dumbfounded look. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// AT THE PARK//

{You} "That was such a good movie!"

You stretched your arms with a face full of joy. Midoryia then stopped his mouth wipe open as he tugged on your arm, dragging you closer. The scenery was beautiful. Colours of pastel oranges and pinks complimented the clouds with the sun slowly setting. 

{Midoryia} "We should go on a Ferris wheel to get a better view"

{You} "Sure why not haha"

As you got on you, felt a swarm of nerves fill your stomach. It didn't make sense you two had been alone together countless of times, so why now do you feel butterflies?

The familiar touch of Midoryia lingered on your hand as you looked up to meet him. The sun hit his face, outlining it along with his hair. You both just sat there in pure silence, admiring how beautiful you both were in the sun.

{You & Midoryia} "Were you always that gorgeous?"

Your faces turned ruby red, quickly apologising before the green haired boy cleared his throat. 

{Midoryia} "Ever since that night and growing closer to you, it's made me so happy. When you ignored me though...I didn't even know what to do with myself. Look what I'm trying to say is that..I love you Y/N and I want to make it official" 

{You} "Izuku..."

{Midoryia} "So please...would you go out with me?"

A tear rolled down your cheek as he looked up to see your face. 

{Midoryia} "Woah hey what's wrong!?"

{You} "It's nothing, of course I'll go out with you"

And that's how what should've been an unknown exchange turned into a beautiful bond between lovers. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} GRAB ME THE TISSUES! UGHHHHHH MAN IT'S OVER.  Again thank you SO MUCH everyone who read this and voted also the people who have just currently read this! I loved writing this so much, I wanted to give Deku a bit of a character change because I wanted my lil bean to have some confidence!

If you liked this story don't be shy to check out my Bakugou and Hawks fanfics because why not. 

Again thank you so much for reading this and have a fantastic day/night!