My Goodbye Note

This story has been fun writing since the start. I'm sad it ended. Which is why I'm thinking of doing a sequel. What do you guys think? And please leave comments it means a lot to me whether or not you guys like this story and Emily's journey. Since I'm now finished I'm going to check plot holes, grammar, wrong spelling, and well you know make sure everything makes sense and everything connects.

I want to see what happens next for Emily and her brother. I have grown attached to these characters, but I can't be with them forever. Which is why I'm excited to say that I'm starting a new book, Almost. Check it out on my profile! I really have loved every step and road of this journey. Writing is hard but when I see the views and I see that people are actually reading what I write, it's all worth it. Every bit. I love writing but I do it for myself as much as I do it for you guys. I really can't wait until Almost comes out. Or the sequel. I'm still debating whether or not I should make it, but I think eventually I will. Because I love you all as much as I love this story. Well for now, until next time.

Update: I will be writing a sequel, but I won't be starting it until 2021. I'm excited to see what Emily's next adventures will be, and how the rest of her story will play out. I realized that there's a lot of things wrong with TGBN but I will not be fixing anything. I know, I kinda suck, but after the months I spent on this story, I realized that I need to focus on other things including writing Almost. Now please do me a huge favor and check out First Kiss, First Love, First Heartbreak. After reading this you'll see how much I have grown as a writer, and not to mention that it would mean the world.

Lots of love, emma<3