chapter one

Sophia's pov
I woke up this morning getting ready for work my life sucks big time but I got to live with it i have to make enough money for my mom's surgery.I have a sweet younger sister who I love so much and two best friend.
Sophie you are going to be late for work come out and eat your breakfast, coming izzy.oh that's my sister her name is Isabella Emily Aaron gosh she shouts alot.
Izzy I'm going to be late I'm going now no you must eat your food at least,alright Izzy serve the food I will eat after I was done with my breakfast I called a cab and rushed to the hospital.
Have you heard Mr Salvatore is hiring a nurse I heard my colleagues saying is going to pay alot of money I really need to get the job I thought about it and think what of I get the job my mom can under go surgery.
I went to meet the head doctor to tell her I want to take the interview as a home nurse for Mr Salvatore and it turned out bad big time she said as I quote'u are the last person Mr Salvatore will accept he needs a real experienced nurse not a clumsy nurse who can't even do her job perfectly I will not allow you to jeopardize this hospital with your stupidity that you taught that he will accept you please leave that for our main nurses don't bother your self about matters that does not consign you' yeah she put in alot of words I am so loved in this hospital. As I was going I saw some of the nurse talking about the pay that it was huge  I really need to try for this .
The next morning I woke up early and prepared myself to go for the interview.once I reached the hospital I saw some other nurses also ready to interview base on my small features I sneaked between them and follow the group of nurses I sat down with the rest nurses as I saw some of the nurses going in and coming out with sad faces I was so anxious and scared for myself cause if I blow it I might be fired as a nurse also and that will be the end of my career.
I was called to enter the office when i saw a man dressed in suit sitting proud in his seat and looks very angry, with a fascinating blue eyes that caught my eyes, he had broad shoulders,  he looks so tall even when seated down. I was mesmerized by his blue eyes but what he said next brought me out of my illusion, are you going to come in or are you going to continue staring at me all day, I am a very busy man and I have so much to do so come in let's start with the interview. He was so scary that I started having cold feet but I couldn't give up so I straighten myself and enter the office with my head held high.
So what's your name Sophia Ava Aaron I answered he told me i was not one of the nurse in the list the doctor gave to him so what I'm I  doing here. When he was done I was so scared I did not know what to answer so I blabbered the truth. I sneaked in and I really need the job for my mom surgery, he looked at me like I'm crazy and ask are you really a nurse? I answered yes that I just newly entered the hospital.
So you are telling me that you are a new nurse who may or may not have credibility and you are asking me to hire you for my grand father, I don't think you know who I am cause if you knew you won't foolishy come here and blabber nonsense for me to listen to. I couldn't take it any more the insult is too much I might need the job but I won't lose my dignity for it I got angry and caught him off. To all due respect Mr Salvatore I have a degree in nursing school I might not be rich or went to the best schools but I was one of the top student in my class so don't just insult my degree when you don't know me I might have listened to you before but now you have cross all limit take your job and eat it up cause I don't need your fucking money good day you won't be seeing me again and I hope you see a great nurse for your grand pa excuse me I left his office then I taught I might have just lost my job because of my stupid temper what have I gotten myself into I just hope he does not reporte if not I will need to go for job hunting I really hate my life I taught as I went back home feeling defeated.

Lorenzo pov
I looked at my phone then saw that the hospital is calling. I rushed to the hospital as fast as I can and they told me I could take my grand pa home but I really need a nurse I can't believe this people , they are aware that they are the reason I don't have a nurse because every nurse assigned to my grand pa is a prostitute always throwing themselves at me and neglecting my grand pa I taught . Who do you think you are i don't need you to assign a nurse because I can't trust you with this job so you are going to give me a list of all the best nurse In this hospital and I'm going to assign a nurse myself but sir it's against hospital protocol I own fourty-five percent  of shares in this hospital so you better do as I say or consider yourself fired you got me . I left her and went to  visit my grand pa . Old man how are you that's how I address him and he hates it alot but he gets to live with it . Oh the troublesome grand son is here oh old man don't pretend like you don't love me I love you and I will love my  great grand children also . Old man I have told you I'm not ready for marriage so please let's talk about important things . Your marriage is important old man I'm not ready give me another 5 years by then I might be no more I really want to see my great grand children before I'm no more . Oldman don't talk like that you will meet them okay give me two years . Alright end of discussion when would I be leaving this hospital I'm tired , give me three days by then I'm done I will be leaving I will come and visit you later .
The next day I got ready to hire the nurse all the nurse keep on doing the same thing then a girl entered my office she looked pretty she was staring at me in a weird way . Are you going to steare at me or come in she was blushing so hard I was shocked since when does the nurses of our generation blush maybe she is pretending but are name is not written here I told her she then explained that she sneaked here . I got angry and cursed at her what surprised me was that she talked back and mashed out of the office . I'm shocked angry and I can't stop thinking about her that night I said to myself that I got to find her and make her my grandpa's nurse and I will make her accept if she refused I told myself before I feel asleep .

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter this is the first chapter on this book, update will be carried out very soon😄😄😄😄😄.