Jackson Procrastinates the Blowjob

Erik's POV

"Okay, enough of the mystery act," Jackson said, leaning back into my bed and stretching out. His light blue shirt rode up enough to give me quite the view. My eyes followed lean muscles and the trail of blonde hair that traveled down his stomach. "Tell me what makes Erik Erik. Who is Erik? What are Erik's fears? What makes Erik happy? Et cetera."

I was concerned at how high up my fears were on his get-to-know-me list.

This wasn't the way I'd expected today to go.

A few days ago, Jackson had promised me a blow job in return for emotions in a location that did not involve the stifling presence of his mother. I never got my blow job because his mom had stormed downstairs and yelled about how lunch was ready, thus causing me to flee.

Well, I invited Jackson over today. I'd cleaned my room, made sure Axel was out cold in his bedroom, and locked my door just in case he roused from his coma-like sleep. Everything was perfectly set up for me to get my promised blow job.

But no. Jackson had flopped onto the bed — shirt rising tantalizingly — and proceeded to question me.

"You want me to just rant about myself for a prolonged period of time?" I drawled. "That sounds like an uncomfortable social interaction for you."

Jackson's smile was all sunshine and roses. "That's what I want."

I was sitting up in bed, a good distance away from the handsome man sprawled about. But with his words I laid down beside him, running fingers through his tangled mess of blonde hair. "You know what would be more fun?"

Jackson actually rolled his eyes at me. "You're such a cliché dude. We're not doing anything with your roommate right there. That's so awkward."

Which was hilarious coming from a guy who was willing to have sex in the same house as his mother.

"He's sleeping."

Jackson smirked and tucked his arms under his head, causing that shirt to lift a little more. "If you're into the kind of sex your roommate can sleep through, what am I doing here?"

"Okay. Now you sound like a cliché male. Axel's a grown up, he can handle some thumping."

Jackson leaned over to my bed stand and dicked around with my glasses. He put them on, then put them on upside down, the flicked them around in his hand. I was beginning to suspect ADHD. "Didn't you tell me yesterday that he's having a rough time and all that?"

I decided to take some liberties and let my fingers trail over his abdomen. The muscles were lean and natural; not prominent, but very there. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" I leaned over and kissed his shoulder. I was rewarded with a soft shudder of his body. "C'mon, Jackson."

And just when I thought I'd won, a thump sound came from Axel's room. Jackson shoved a hand in my face, shot me an impish smile, and said, "Actually, I don't think I'm going to let the sexy older guy take my innocence just yet."

I flopped my face into the pillow, defeated, as Jackson rolled out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"To meet your roommate!"

Oh shit.

I launched myself out of bed to stop him, but Jackson was already gone. This wasn't going to go well at all; Axel hated my Grindr people.