Axel Meets Two Milestones

Axel's POV

Me: I think I'll take u up on the offer

That text gave me more anxiety than anything else I'd ever sent in my life. I still wasn't entirely convinced that Leo was serious. Part of me expected to walk into work tomorrow to new guy James laughing at me for falling for a prank.

Leo: I offered you a few things

Me: dont be stupid. the sex thing, obviously... but I dont want any dick up my ass ok

It was clear to me that Erik was hopeless. I went unconscious once and he was already off with blonde bimbo.

That aside, there was a part of me that had felt comfortable during my lunch with Leo. Unlike Erik, Leo acted like he would say nice, comforting things during sex. He also probably wouldn't tell anybody if I cried.

Oh shit. What if I cried?

I would be beyond humiliated. I would have to quit my job. I would have to move out of the country. I would have to—

Leo: of course not. You call the shots axel

Okay, I was calling the shots. No way would I cry.

Me. Ok so hiw does this work

Leo: well probably we take our clothes off and do some dirty stuff

Me: ok smartass. I mean logistics. Your house or mine? Or do the gays do hotel rooms? Ive heard of some weird bathroom stuff too

Leo: lesson #1 stop saying 'the gays' as if youre different. Also come to my house, i own a 20 inch long horse dildo that we can put to good use

Me: you arent even funny, stfu

Leo: heres my address, i'll be polishing my horse cock as i wait

Okay. This was happening. Not the horse cock business, but gay stuff was happening for real.

So what did I do? How did gay sex work? Was I supposed to shave my legs or some shit?

"Okay, I need a gay outfit," I mumbled to myself. "Maybe cuffed jeans? Something... colorful?"

Except the issue: I didn't own that. I owned black.

After a solid ten minutes of digging around, I managed to find a shirt that was navy blue. That would probably have to be good enough.

Right when I was about to leave my apartment, feeling awkward in my blue shirt, a thought hit me.

What was I supposed to do with my pubes?

"Oh shit," I mumbled. I turned right back around.

A google search of 'how do gays do their pubes' didn't exactly enlighten me on the situation. It just said that most people preferred pubes that were 'groomed'. What was groomed? What did that even mean? I wasn't a fucking dog, it was a cock not a cockadoodle.

I had Erik's number on the screen of my phone before I remembered— he was with blondie.

"Fuck." I unbuttoned my jeans. Were my pubes okay? I didn't do any grooming or whatever. They were pubes for fucks sake.

I had Alyssa's number on my screen before I remembered that I was supposed to give her space. She definitely didn't want to hear about my pubes right now.

I needed advice from a gay dude.

"Holy fuck. James."

My coworker was gay. He was also the type of person to never let me live this down.