Episode 2

Pov-___

I woke up with the sun's rays coming through the window, I went to the shower, I put on a basic white T-shirt with some patterned leggings, some boots, and I ironed my hair and left it loose, when I received a message from Sofia:

Come to Starbucks to meet your "boyfriend" do not delay please.
I left my house I got in my car and went to Starbucks all the way I was singing when I arrived, I parked my car, I saw Sofia sitting on a table.
___: Hello Sofia
Sofia: Hello ___!
___: how do I look? -I Ask.
Sofia: beautiful as always, look there they come-he said turning around.

Pov-Niall
We were in the car singing and bothering when we arrived, Simon approached a table where there was a beautiful girl the most beautiful, I have seen.

Simon: Sofia?
Sofia: Simon!
Simon: Hi I want to introduce you to Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis and Niall.
Sofia: Nice to meet you guys, this is ___ Gomez, your girlfriend Niall-she said
Niall: it's a pleasure.
___: the same, - she said a little nervous.
Simon: why don’t you guys go for a walk as a couple, - he paused - holding hands and stuff.
Niall: that's fine by me, what do you say ___?
___: come on Niall.

Pov- ____
I was talking to Sofia when a certain Simon arrives.

Simon: Sofia?
Sofia: Simon!
Simon: Hi I want to introduce you to Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis and Niall.
Sofia: Nice to meet you guys, this is ___ Gomez, your girlfriend Niall-she said
Niall: it's a pleasure.
___: same-I said a little nervous.
I have to admit that Niall is handsome, he has beautiful eyes, but I can't fall in love with him. It is a false relationship.
Simon: why don’t you guys go for a walk as a couple holding hands and stuff.
Niall: that's fine by me, what do you say ___?
___: come on Niall.
we went for a walk around the mall when .......