Episode 18

Niall kissed me but when we finished the kiss, he felled asleep.
I went to the bathroom I took a shower and put on my pajamas and I went to sleep.
Pov-Niall
I woke up because of the sun's rays that entered the window, I'll close it, my head hurt a lot, then ___ enters.
___: Niall, here you have a pill and an apple juice- she told me while he was giving them to me-.
Niall: Thanks ___ you didn’t have bother.
___: it doesn’t bother me at all, do you remember anything from last night?
Niall: nothing, did i do something wrong?
___: no of course not, calm down.
Niall: ok
___: you want breakfast?
Niall: yes, let’s go
We went to the dining room for breakfast. I ate chopped fruit with an apple juice, ___ ate the same.
we finished eating when ___ tells me.
___: would you like me to give you a tour through Milan?
Niall: yes, I would love to.
____: okay, I just take a shower, you take a shower and we go.
Niall: okay.
Pov -___
I got up from the dining room and went to the suitcase that Fabio had given me, and I looked through all the clothes until I found something.
a short navy-blue knee length dress.
I got in the shower about 15 minutes, got dressed, put on my makeup and I was ready. I went to the living room and met Niall.
He was wearing a white T-shirt and black pants.
___: ready.
Niall: more than ready.
___: then let’s go.
We went down the elevator and Niall called a cab.
Xxx: where am I taking you guys?
___: to the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, please.
Xxx: okay.
then Niall spoke.
Niall: and what is the place where we are going?
___: it has the best clothing store, bookstores, luxury stores and exquisite bars, you will love it.
Niall: that sound awesome.
___: it’s been a while since I went.
Niall: I've never been there.
___: you will fall in love with Milan.
Xxx: we are here guys.
we paid and got out and started walking, I stopped when we were in front.
___: I present to you the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery.
Niall: it's a pleasure.
___: let's go to the clothing store- I said and took him by the hand and he intertwined our fingers.
Niall: like the day of the mall?
___: oh no Niall it’s not so bad.
We went into a clothing store, I tried on many things, I had a surprise for Niall.
Pov-Xxx
I went with my friends to the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, to buy clothes and stuff.
when I go to a store window and see ___? I think I'm hallucinating but I get closer and saw better, it's her and she's with a boy, when one of my friends takes me out of my thoughts.
James: hey Logan aren't you coming?
Logan: why don't we go in here?
Carlos: ok let's go in- he said not very convinced.
We went in and there was ___ as beautiful as ever but the boy grabbed ___ by the waist and she put her hands on his neck and they kissed.
Kendall: I know why you wanted to enter, there is ___.
Logan: but who is he.
James: I don't know but ___ already saw us.
Pov -___
Niall was already bored of watching me shop and shop.
___: what can I do so that you don't get bored?
Niall: I don't know maybe this- he put his hands on my waist and I got closer to him, I put my hands on his neck and we kissed.
When we finished the kiss, I smiled at Niall and looked the other way and there was Logan, he was with the guys, I got very nervous and I think Niall noticed it.
Niall: are you okay, is something wrong with you? – he turns to see where I was looking- you know them, if you don’t want to tell it’s okey.
___: I'm going to tell you, I know them and very well, the one with black hair, brown eyes, he is my ex-boyfriend, he broke my heart thanks to him I went to London and met you.
Niall: then go pay and we will pass next to them as the happiest couple in the world.