Episode 16

There were too many flashes, tomorrow we would be in front page in all the magazines.
___: thanks Niall-she said and kissed me on the cheek.
Niall: everything to make you happy.
Fabio: and with this we conclude the fashion show.
We went out and I grabbed ___ 's hand, we were leaving until Fabio spoke to us.
Fabio: where are you going ___?
___: we are going to the hotel thanks for everything.
Fabio: no, no, no and no we are going to my apartment, I have your clothes and I want to give them to you.
___: okay, Niall, what do you say?
Niall: that's fine by me.
We left, the paparazzi wanted interviewer Fabio and ___ which she looked very happy.
We got into Fabio's car and we were seated like this Fabio as the driver, ___ as the co-pilot and I was in the back.
I would have been jealous of Fabio, but he is gay so if I tried something with someone it would be with me not with ___.
When Fabio turns off the car's engine, he gets out of the car and stands in front of a large, very modern and beautiful building.
I got out and opened the passenger door for ___.
___: it is the same as I remember it.
Fabio: we met here.
___: it was funny.
Niall: the building is very elegant.
Fabio: let’s go in.
We entered the building, it was bigger than it looks, we took the elevator, Fabio pressed the 3rd floor, and we were talking very comfortable until the elevator stopped.
Fabio: come over here.
___: this place brings me many memories.
Niall: like what?
___: I don't want to talk about it.
Fabio: we arrived.
Fabio opened a super large apartment and when we entered ___ gave a big sigh.
___: it's like coming home.
Niall: I love your apartment Fabio.
Fabio: whenever you want you can live here.
___ began to laugh like crazy when she saw that scene at that moment, I picked her up from the sofa and carried her on my shoulder.
___: Niall put me down.
Niall: I won't.
___: if you put me down, I'll give you anything you want.
Niall: okay I want you to give me a kiss.
___: ok but put me down.
I put her down and at that moment she grabbed my neck and I put my hands on her waist, I got closer to her and she kissed me.
Fabio: ___ precious here is your suitcase that you left.
___: thanks Fabio- she said separating from me-.
Fabio: let’s sit down.
we sat on the sofa ___ was next to me and Fabio was on the other sofa.
Fabio: tell me how you met?
Niall: well ...___ will tell you.
___: well ... we met at Starbucks.
Fabio: with details.
___: Harry was my friend for a long time, I was in Starbucks with a friend when I received a call from Harry, he told me that he was coming and he wanted to introduce me to someone I accepted, we waited about 15 minutes and Harry arrived with Niall and there we met.
Fabio: awwwws how beautiful.
Niall: it was the best thing; I remember it very well.
Fabio: you can tell for miles away that you guys love each other.
N & _: yes.