Episode 11

I was very excited ___ had fallen asleep on my shoulder, she looked beautiful and without realizing it I fell asleep.
Pov -___
I woke up and saw Niall, he was asleep he looked so adorable sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, but the efforts were in vain Niall woke up.
___: I'm sorry Niall I didn't want to wake you up.
Niall: it’s okey.
___: Niall?
Niall: yes?
___: I'm hungry.
Niall caught the attention of a flight attendant and ordered 2 cookies and 2 glasses of apple juice.
I was going to get my credit card, but Niall beat me.
___: Niall ... I was going to pay.
Niall: Don't even think about it.
___: for the next one I will pay.
Niall: okay.
___: I already want to arrive.
Niall: I'm excited.
When a stewardess stepped by Niall's side and flirted with him, I was angry, I was feeling jealous? I don't think so, but I was angry, and I thought that Niall noticed it because he told me:
Niall: the stewardess flirts with me because you haven't marked your territory.
___: what? – I Ask without understanding.
Niall: wait here she comes again.
Niall kissed me but some flashes were heard, they took pictures of us but that would not ruin the moment, he put his hands on my waist and I get closer to him and I put my hands on his neck, we separated due to lack of air.
When the stewardess passed by, Niall grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers and the stewardess looked at me with a face like I'm going to kill you.
Niall: did you saw her face.
___: yes, I thought she was going to kill me.
Niall: hahaha me too.
Xxx: fasten your seatbelts, we'll be landing in a minute.
Niall and I buckle up our seatbelts and land.