Chapter 1

Update will be next week.

______________________________________________

Beep beep beep!

"Only 5 more minutes........."

I groggily spoke and slowly opened my eyes only to get attacked by the bright sunrays and immediately close it again. I rolled to my left and lazily extended my hand to search for my mobile in the nightstand. My eyes popped out of the sockets as soon as I switched on the device. Sleep was long gone.

"What! Its already 7:30?? I'm late!" I laughed at myself, not believing I woke up late... again.

I jumped out of my bed the moment realization hit me. I got tangled with my blanket and mobile charger as I  stumbled on my feet and rushed into the bathroom to clean up.

Intro time! I am Park Y/N and I read in high school. You will know me by 'Jill', yes, that's my nickname. I live with my parents and my annoying big brother, Jimin. But I need to admit that he is the closest to me and the one whom I love the most.

I got downstairs and saw my mom serving bread and omelette for the breakfast. My father had already left for work. Mother glanced at me. "Aish.... When will you learn to dress up?"

I looked down at my lower body and realized that I have put the buttons of my uniform in the wrong holes. I sheepishly rubbed my nape and smiled innocently at her. She chuckled and fixed up my dress. As soon as I was done, I searched for my boots, turning my fast forward mode on.

"At least have the breakfast!", Mom scolded.

"No time! Mrs. Chung will kick me out of the classroom."

"Yesterday you gave the me same excuse! Why do you keep watching K-Dramas late night??"

I stood up, took my bags and was about to exit when my brother called me from behind. "Hey, stop!" He was still in his night-wear.

"What do you want now?" I whined restlessly.

"Just wait until I return."

"FAST! Or I'm getting a punishment today!"

Jimin chuckled and went into his room. I couldn't believe, he made me wait for damn 10 minutes at this rush hour! Meanwhile, mom fed me the breakfast.

"I can't wait any longer, tell Jimin that I will take my revenge when I am back-"

"No need. Let's go little sister." Jimin was fully dressed in a black formal suit. He spun the car keys in his forefinger. "Consider yourself lucky that today my duty hour starts from 9am."

Gonna admit, my bro looks so hot!.😍

My jaws dropped hearing him speak

My jaws dropped hearing him speak. Here my soul left my body in hurry and there he says he will drop me to school!

"Stop gaping like a pig! Hurry up, little sister. Else you'll get punished."